JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Latest IRS Political Crackdown
Grade Cards would be shut down on Politicians so you would not know
what rating any would have on the second amendment issues or anything else.

<broken link removed>

it's granting elected officials immunity from public accountability.
Non-profits like NumbersUSA,, the National Rifle Association, GOA,
League of Conservation Voters, ...............every non profit organization will be silenced by the
IRS.

The Latest IRS Political Crackdown
Grade Cards would be shut down on Politicians so you would not know
what rating any would have on the second amendment issues or anything else.

<broken link removed>

it's granting elected officials immunity from public accountability.
Non-profits like NumbersUSA,, the National Rifle Association, GOA,
League of Conservation Voters, ...............every non profit organization will be silenced by the
IRS.

I hope that if a republican wins the next election that he has the balls to fire all the top level management of the IRS. Not holding my breath.
Both parties are like women.
The democrats are like an angry bulldyke, while the republicans are like a battered wife.

How would that work though? You would still be able to see someone's voting record though correct? I'd think the NRA-ILA would be all over this even if the IRS tried to pull this off.....Besides, I can see every current and upcoming candidates present voting record. If they vote for anything anti-2A - they're blacklisted in my book. No second chances for cowards.

This article is about 501(c)4 and has nothing to do with the NRA grades.

The NRA Political Victory Fund issues the grades, and it's always been separate from the NRA because it is a political action committee.

The article covers groups like the ABA which presumably don't have a PAC.

Taku, for the holidays maybe someone should read you the story of the boy who cried wolf?

This article is about 501(c)4 and has nothing to do with the NRA grades.

The NRA Political Victory Fund issues the grades, and it's always been separate from the NRA because it is a political action committee.

The article covers groups like the ABA which presumably don't have a PAC.

Taku, for the holidays maybe someone should read you the story of the boy who cried wolf?

I like wolves. They are intelligent.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top