JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
knifes !

<broken link removed>

-All kitchen knifes should registered
-Ban the sale and manufacturing of cheap knifes or so called "red tag Walmart special knifes"
-Require the use of blade lock and knife safes
-heavily regulate the sale of sharpening stones

and finally
-We need to ban assault knifes particularly black ones :s0131: :huh:

Survival-Knife-SR-S006B-Total-300mm-12-Steel-Blade-Edge-Sharp-Long-Assault-Cutter-Knives-Black.jpg

Survival-Knife-SR-S006B-Total-300mm-12-Steel-Blade-Edge-Sharp-Long-Assault-Cutter-Knives-Black.jpg

Have you ever seen how many people die from assult chairs every year in America? Yep I saw a report years ago showing that more people die from being hit by chairs then any gun on the 94 ban list. But I never heard the outcry. But the people still dies. Ban the evil black, I mean chairs. I should not profile.

knifes !

<broken link removed>

-All kitchen knifes should registered
-Ban the sale and manufacturing of cheap knifes or so called "red tag Walmart special knifes"
-Require the use of blade lock and knife safes
-heavily regulate the sale of sharpening stones

and finally
-We need to ban assault knifes particularly black ones :s0131: :huh:

View attachment 43276

It's simple. Chinese have been killing each other with blades for thousands of years. Americans have been killing each other with firearms for hundreds. Cultural differences :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top