JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the update I posted in the original post but figured I'd put it here as well since some people just read the threads lol

We will be moving Sat April 15th. The new FFL came in much much quicker then expected and we actually had to postpone it two weeks so we have time to prepare.
Our new address is:
5601 E. 18th St #105
Vancouver, WA 986661

Blue business park complex at the corner of 18th and Devine.

Congrats, Jon!

Bubbs and I will swing by to check it out. He's glad there are no stairs :)

upload_2017-3-28_10-43-1.png

Our grand re-opening will probably be the only time that we have people in the working side of the shop :)

Come on down and see the shop, talk to some good/halfway decent people IMAG3884.jpg IMAG3884.jpg lol

Raffle tickets are still available so pm or call to get yours. Only 5 bucks each or 5 for $20.

This is why we were closed last Friday, drove down to southern OR to pick up my new (to me) lathe and milling machine. Plan to get some good use out of these.

Don't forget to come down tomorrow, starting the grill at 3 to grill up some dogs, doing the raffle between 4-5. The great guys at English pit donated a couple $50 gift certificates that will be part of the raffle. They also donated a bunch of day passes that I'll be handing out! See u out guys tomorrow!

Don't forget to come down tomorrow, starting the grill at 3 to grill up some dogs, doing the raffle between 4-5. The great guys at English pit donated a couple $50 gift certificates that will be part of the raffle. They also donated a bunch of day passes that I'll be handing out! See u out guys tomorrow!
There is a 90% chance @SparksFly will come with my dad. Can't guarantee it though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top