JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
UPDATE: We will be moving Sat April 15th. The new FFL came in much much quicker then expected.
Our new address is:
5601 E. 18th St #105
Vancouver, WA 986661
Blue business park complex at the corner of 18th and Devine.

Yes, the time has come for us to expand to a bigger and better place. Starting next month we will be making the long trek approx 1 block West of our current location. Need to make room for more machinery and this place will have lots of warehouse space. The plan is for us to be opened at the new location the first week of May but we will see what happens. We are also going to try and plan some sort of Grand Re-Opening event with giveaways, raffles, food and just a good time for people to get together and talk guns or whatever. I will keep everyone updated as more information and dates become solid. Until the move, it is business as usual at our current location.

Thanks
Jon

Last Edited:
Best wishes on your move. Having done more than one business moves over the decades, albeit in a different field, I know what an undertaking it can be, even it is just local.

Yes, the time has come for us to expand to a bigger and better place. Starting next month we will be making the long trek approx 1 block West of our current location. Need to make room for more machinery and this place will have lots of warehouse space. The plan is for us to be opened at the new location the first week of May but we will see what happens. We are also going to try and plan some sort of Grand Re-Opening event with giveaways, raffles, food and just a good time for people to get together and talk guns or whatever. I will keep everyone updated as more information and dates become solid. Until the move, it is business as usual at our current location.

Thanks
Jon
Congrats! Let us know when the reopening will be! My little brother loves gunsmithing! His three dream jobs jobs he is looking into are yacht design, high quality horse breeding :s0092:, and precision firearm manufacturing so he will surely be interested.

Congrats! Let us know when the reopening will be! My little brother loves gunsmithing! His three dream jobs jobs he is looking into are yacht design, high quality horse breeding :s0092:, and precision firearm manufacturing so he will surely be interested.
LOL its good to have dreams and goals. The grand re-opening where people can come down and hanget out, have some food, see the shop, giveaways and raffles etc is tentatively planned for Sat may 1st, bring him down!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top