JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I-594 would require background checks for all gun sales and transfers in Washington state, including at gun shows and private sales. Under the measure, some exemptions would exist, including gifts within a family and antiques. Supporters have now raised nearly $4 million, and one donor has pledged an additional $530,000"

They know not what they do. Poor reporting like this just misleads the voters so badly.

Well meaning idiots. I am sure they honestly think that putting this law on the books will keep those evil guns out of the wrong hands. Of course the facts don't support that farce but why would they care about facts? The list of donations is impressive, I may have to move out of this state sooner than I thought.

I fear that if every gun tote'en liberal (the few there are) as well as each and every conservative votes against this wreck of a law it still wont be enough. I live in the Seattle metro area, I have seen time and time again liberal agenda ideas plowed through by the overwhelming blue team majority. They have more money, more support and most importantly more body's with ballot cards. The sad truth is the Everett/Seattle/Tacoma metropolis pretty much gets to decide Washington law and the voting majority is against us. This seems at face value to be a ridiculous law that will do nothing but cause law abiding citizens grief and turn what was once a handshake deal into a felony crime. Sounds like just the kind of law the blue folks round here love.

Here is what you don't know. Paul Allen has his own FFL (Vulcan) and an armed security team of ex SEALs.

This makes me so mad - I was a huge supporter of what he has done in Seattle - Cinerama, EMPSFM, you name it. We even leased office space in his buildings downtown. Never again, Allen is just a rich hypocrite and I will never knowingly spend another dime that benefits him.

As I pointed out in the other thread, Allen has his own FFL at Vulcan. And armed security. So this bill doesn't affect him in any way. It's just for the little people like you and me.

If you see a gun owner talking about the Seahawks, don't forget to remind them.

"That is correct, Vote, Dave Workman is most likely on this."

Uh, huh...

Another billionaire for gun control, another initiative to expand it

Late yesterday, the Public Disclosure Commission's website revealed a $500,000 contribution by Seattle billionaire Paul Allen to the Initiative 594 campaign, and the Seattle Times – which still imposes an apparent new blackout on law enforcement's opposition to the 18-page gun control measure – quickly reported the development, which bodes ill for gun owners across the country.

<broken link removed>

Here is what you don't know. Paul Allen has his own FFL (Vulcan) and an armed security team of ex SEALs.

This makes me so mad - I was a huge supporter of what he has done in Seattle - Cinerama, EMPSFM, you name it. We even leased office space in his buildings downtown. Never again, Allen is just a rich hypocrite and I will never knowingly spend another dime that benefits him.

Well then, expose him for the hypocrite that he is. Tell all of his agencies that he is advocating for (i.e. the antis) what a zhitbag he is and let it ride!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top