JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, there's a downside to this. If he has an FFL, he can walk in front of a camera and say, "I'm a licensed firearms dealer and I support I-594."

Think these things through, folks.

I disagree - with his FFL, he is basically exempt from 594. I doubt that hypocrisy will go over well with anyone.

"I'm Paul Allen, I'm a licensed firearms dealer, so I don't need to do any of these pesky checks, but you little people should".

http://fflgundealers.net/vulcan-warbirds-inc.html

Check the fine print on 594 btw - they exempt all FFLs from the checks. Whoever wrote that hasn't read the federal code very carefully, because they exempt ammo manufacturers, destructive device FFLs etc. Technically I could pay $30 for a Type 6 FFL, pay $30 for a business license, and be exempt from 594.

Why isn't that fact on any bumper stickers, yard signs or any other advertisements? All I've seen is, vote yes for 591 or no 594.

Well, bumper stickers and yard signs and especially advertisements cost money. Lots of it. The 594 crowd is out-spending the 591 crowd by about 5-to-1 and it isn't even Labor Day yet.

There is also a virtual news blackout on the fact that law enforcement opposes I-594 and supports I-591.

A lot more people need to belly up to the bar on this one.

http://wagunrights.org

I understand that it costs money, I have an automatic monthly donation for 591. Maybe 591 should retool their next round of advertisements.
People are tired of the rich getting their way in politics, use this to our advantage. Good Lord, I sound like a communist.

Well, bumper stickers and yard signs and especially advertisements cost money. Lots of it. The 594 crowd is out-spending the 591 crowd by about 5-to-1 and it isn't even Labor Day yet.

There is also a virtual news blackout on the fact that law enforcement opposes I-594 and supports I-591.

A lot more people need to belly up to the bar on this one.

And I think that's were people like us come in. Especially if you don't have too much money to spread the news around around:
1) letters to editor
2) calls into radio stations
3) town halls or public events
4) Comments on articles
5) even just a $3 donation helps the cause. Heck, have a poker night with friends, with the rule that half the winners pot gets donated to I591 (they also get the tax donation right-off ;))

It doesn't have to be anything spectacular either. Even just a simple "did you know that the major law enforcement agencies in WA oppose i594? If the rank-and-file cops don't like it, neither did I until recently".

Last Edited:
Why do all these politicians say all they want is "Common sense gun regulation" when anyone with common sense can see their rules do nothing to impede criminals, only tromp on the rights of law abiding citizens

Well, there's a downside to this. If he has an FFL, he can walk in front of a camera and say, "I'm a licensed firearms dealer and I support I-594."

Think these things through, folks.

He is pushing a registry, just like Nazi Germany did. The elitist, just like you say, now other than 591 and no votes how more can we spread around the bad this will do.

More sites that will spread awareness would be the area I am thinking.

If your a twitter tweeter why not send him a message. By the looks of it initially he does a lot of talking to himself. Have a look

<broken link removed>

Vulcan Warbirds Inc
505 Fifth Ave S Ste 900
Seattle, WA 98104
Phone: 206-342-4249

Or give them a call, why not, he most likely only owns the business for political reasons. If he were in it for the money or 2nd amend rights obviously he would make a killing with the amount of money he could invest. Way more than the stock market returns like Smith and Ruger.

Whats even more interesting is he is battling Lymphoma for the 2nd time around. Come on Paul, Do you really care what you leave for us?

Last Edited:
Why do all these politicians say all they want is "Common sense gun regulation" when anyone with common sense can see their rules do nothing to impede criminals, only tromp on the rights of law abiding citizens

It's a sales gimmick for low information voters. It sounds oh-so-harmless. Oh-so-intelligent.
it's bait and switch.

FIGHT BACK:

POGR
12500 N.E. Tenth Place
Bellevue, WA 98005
ATTN: Phil Watson

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR