JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Weatherby
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bend
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Well, here we go. Planning to part with my favorite rifle, to fund it's replacement build.
There is a bit of a story with this rifle, had a wonderful experience with Weatherby Customer Service.. as the first rifle did not shoot(group), sent it back. They confirmed issue, then replaced with a new unit. This one shoots well.
This rifle is such a pleasure to shoot!! Medium boom, Light recoil, great feel..
Specifics of gun:
Weatherby Vanguard Wilderness Series 2, in 25-06, with a 24 inch #2 fluted barrel, Detach Box Magazine 3+1 Capacity. Stock is raised comb Monte Carlo by Bell/Carlson, black w/ gray(silverish) webbing.
- Two Stage Trigger
- Three position safety
- 1/10" Twist
**If you want gun only, will strip down and let go for $850. **

Otherwise.. remainder as seen in photos includes the following:
- Single piece pic rail (base)
- Warne Rings (believe they are Med height)
- Vortex Viper LR, 4-16x44, BDC Reticle, 1/2"MOA Adjustments, RTZ Turret
- 100 Rds, Hornady Precision Hunter ELD-X, 110 gr
-- If you want the sling, could include-- is a nice, non-slip type.

**Price asking for as sits is $1,500. **

Notes:
- All scope mounting was done using torque screwdriver and done to recommended specs. (Including base)
- I have chrono this ammo/setup, running about 3050 avg MV, and all ballistics are based on that.
- Sighted in for just over 200 yds (218 i think), allowing the hash marks to be near round yardage numbers. See pic.. but something like 294, 424, 538, 656.
- I have various extra ammo types I would part with for a price, were used to attempt grouping on the original rifle.. Did not ever need on this replacement, as ELDX shot so well.. easily sub-MOA.
- Additional rounds are roughly 180 Rds, in 10 dif MFG/GR.. Have 40 Factory Nosler AB - 110Gr, -- 31 Rem Core_Lokt 100gr (gr/yellow box), -- 27 Factory Barnes TTSX 100gr, rest are less than box each.

At this point, am not wanting to ship. Will meet at local or short drive FFL. I am located in Bend, OR.
BG check is on buyer dime.

Thank you so much for taking a look. Am hoping someone will love this one as much as I have.

Van1.jpg Van2.jpg Van3.jpg Van4.jpg Van5.jpg Van6.jpg Van7.jpg Van8.jpg Van9.jpg Ballistic Reticle.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Was just asked about weight of the rifle..
Weighed on bathroom scales, two ways.. with me and solo.. both came in at 8.8/9.0 lbs. This is with 3rds in mag and sling, scope, etc.
Wby website puts the rifle 6.75/7.25 lbs

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top