JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD Just got this, but need the cash at the moment for a project in the bathroom. This thing is awesome. If you don't know about this rifle, this is 100% made in Poland by WBP and imported into the country. The rifle is then converted to the way you see it now, with threaded barrel, and military stock set. This is completely unfired and will include original box, magazine, and all paperwork that it comes with.

This is an AMAZING and solid rifle. Don't miss out on getting a 100% imported rifle, you won't regret picking this up. My price reflects a discount after 10% tax, shipping, and transfer fee. So you are paying what I paid for it "out the door", you get the benefit of getting to have hands on with it prior to purchasing and getting it potentially the same day. Don't bother asking if I'll take less, I won't. This is a very fair price.

AFTER TAX, SHIPPING, FFL FEE, you are saving quite a bit of money on buying my NIB unfired rifle as opposed to purchasing from Atlantic firearms

My asking price is SOLD and you pay transfer fee. 253-441-9744 NO TRADES

WBP Fox.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.