JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm getting ready to build my first AK. Heritage and all it'd give some extra meaning if it were polish. Is there any real difference between the Polish receivers vs a Soviet AK?

If you can find some of those 80% polish pre bent receivers they are great ,you have to install the lower rails and support and drill the holes , after you turn it into a firearm part it is 1 us part. you dont have to build or buy the bending jigs or press . on a first try bending a flat wrong probably turns it to scrap metal. GLWB . would like to see the outcome

A receiver is a receiver, it being a Polish receiver is a big plus. The difference in quality between a Russian one and a Polish one would be difficult to tell in regards to quality. They're both good.

As for physical differences in receiver alone, probably not much? Its things like the gas shut off that would distinguish the Polish from the Russian, not the receiver alone (markings aside of course). Unless asking something else.

If talking milled at least.

I'm getting ready to build my first AK. Heritage and all it'd give some extra meaning if it were polish. Is there any real difference between the Polish receivers vs a Soviet AK?

The WBP parts are new production mim parts for the commercial market . not milled steel like the military circle 11

There is a series of videos of those being built by a small manufacturing shop . that shows everything step by step on the WPB build .

Kinda curious, where can you buy a WBP receiver anyways? Just the receiver, not a barreled one or anything.

I don't know if the receiver is wbp . the pre bent polish ones that have been showing up the last 3 or so years have been sold by ak builder, classic firearms , sportsman guide ect.

Kinda curious, where can you buy a WBP receiver anyways? Just the receiver, not a barreled one or anything.
4 of 7

comes with all the guts to. i had to buy separate in panic times
All Categories

biglogo.jpg
Bent-Polish-Receiver-Blank.jpg
Bent-Polish-Receiver-Blank.jpg 80-Perc-Blank-Bottom.jpg
Bent Polish Receiver Blank Kit AK47 7.62x39 - 80% Complete
Brand:
$37.95

CODE: H1-21
Availability: In Stock
Quantity:

• Description
  • Related Products

NEW Bent Polish Receiver Blanks Kit - 80% Complete

THESE ARE NOT HEAT TREATED

Made from 8620 Steel.

The WBP parts are new production mim parts for the commercial market . not milled steel like the military circle 11

There is a series of videos of those being built by a small manufacturing shop . that shows everything step by step on the WPB build .
Don't suppose you'd have the link?

Childers Polish receiver, they're bent from imported Polish flats. They have a bit of a wait, if you don't want to wait I think Atlantic Firearms might have some in stock but you won't get the custom serial #.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top