JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That should be aired in place of all the president's speeches and press conference's. Then I wouldn't have to change the channel:D

That's a good ad but you got to ask why is it not being shown anywhere but Fox News or perhaps some Outdoor Sportsman/ Hunting show? Places where the majority wouldn't argue too much with W. L.s talking points.

Those Channels are great for getting like minded people off their wallets to join and off their duffs to Vote or write a Representative or two and that's needed.

I just wish Wayne L. would Show that Ad or some of the others during a re-run of Family Guy, a daytime game show or soap, CNN or the local evening News! Why are they not trying to change a few minds that are typically more Left or gun neutral at least?

Now maybe they are showing these on other channels and because I tend to watch only a handful of Commercial TV programs I'm missing it.

I watch a lot of morning Business/stock shows and local Network News.

I watch a mix of FOX, CNN, MSNBC in that order for National TV News and Politics/commentary.

Other than that I Flip around looking for Documentary/ History stuff or whatever I stumble upon like an old movie.

NRA ads I only see on FOX.
upload_2015-11-7_20-22-0.png

Amen!! Maybe Wayne should be our next president.. But, who would vote for someone who makes sense. They need to keep banning our freedoms, that is what they care about, not about reducing crime or protecting the peasant.

Liberals don't care about solving problems. They only care about spending other peoples money and buying votes. Look how much has been spent on eliminating poverty over the last 60 years. How's that working? Poverty declining any?

It was a great propaganda video. Made me want to join the nra. Then at the same time it sounds like he wants to violate people's 4th amendment rights and start rounding people up.
Now don't get me wrong I sort of like fascism, especially when its on my side. Id like to see anyone with any gang marking shot in the head and sardine packed into unmarked graves. however i still believe in an America that will respect all of our rights (even thugs), and leave as many of us alone as possible. If they go after them, it's only a matter of time before were next. -bring the heat

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top