Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wayne LaPierre tells Obama how to Stop Violent Crime

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Chee-to, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Wayne LaPierre | How to Stop Violent Crime

2. Charliehorse

Charliehorse Cascade Mts - State of Jefferson USA Well-Known Member

Excellent!

scrandall01215 likes this.
  3. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

That should be aired in place of all the president's speeches and press conference's. Then I wouldn't have to change the channel:D

4. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

... and I wouldn't have to keep replacing the TV screen because I dropped kicked it in his face!! o_O

5. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

That's a good ad but you got to ask why is it not being shown anywhere but Fox News or perhaps some Outdoor Sportsman/ Hunting show? Places where the majority wouldn't argue too much with W. L.s talking points.

Those Channels are great for getting like minded people off their wallets to join and off their duffs to Vote or write a Representative or two and that's needed.

I just wish Wayne L. would Show that Ad or some of the others during a re-run of Family Guy, a daytime game show or soap, CNN or the local evening News! Why are they not trying to change a few minds that are typically more Left or gun neutral at least?

Now maybe they are showing these on other channels and because I tend to watch only a handful of Commercial TV programs I'm missing it.

I watch a lot of morning Business/stock shows and local Network News.

I watch a mix of FOX, CNN, MSNBC in that order for National TV News and Politics/commentary.

Other than that I Flip around looking for Documentary/ History stuff or whatever I stumble upon like an old movie.

NRA ads I only see on FOX.
    upload_2015-11-7_20-22-0.png

6. shotsfired

shotsfired Ridgefield Active Member

Great post

7. 4Freedom

4Freedom Boise, Idaho Well-Known Member

Amen!! Maybe Wayne should be our next president.. But, who would vote for someone who makes sense. They need to keep banning our freedoms, that is what they care about, not about reducing crime or protecting the peasant.

8. fuhr52

fuhr52 Lane County. Oregon Well-Known Member

Liberals don't care about solving problems. They only care about spending other peoples money and buying votes. Look how much has been spent on eliminating poverty over the last 60 years. How's that working? Poverty declining any?

Slobray and 4Freedom like this.
  9. B5Ben

B5Ben Boise Well-Known Member

Love it!

10. bakersman345

bakersman345 Camas wa Well-Known Member

It was a great propaganda video. Made me want to join the nra. Then at the same time it sounds like he wants to violate people's 4th amendment rights and start rounding people up.
    Now don't get me wrong I sort of like fascism, especially when its on my side. Id like to see anyone with any gang marking shot in the head and sardine packed into unmarked graves. however i still believe in an America that will respect all of our rights (even thugs), and leave as many of us alone as possible. If they go after them, it's only a matter of time before were next. -bring the heat