Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wayne LaPierre speech at CPAC (video.. who are the real crazies?)

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Blitzkrieg, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

kumabear17 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. DIRTYBRASS

DIRTYBRASS just north of portlandia Active Member

:cool:

3. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

The irony is that he made the speech on the same day that the Sno County sheriff's office decided to do what NRA suggested in December...add armed deputies for school security.

It's a good idea when it's not the NRA's idea, eh?

Snohomish County follows NRA advice as LaPierre scores at CPAC

Three months after the Sandy Hook tragedy in Connecticut, the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office launched a new program today that sounds almost exactly like the solution to school attacks offered in December by the National Rifle Association.

Snohomish County follows NRA advice as LaPierre scores at CPAC - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

4. jfw

jfw Clackamas county Active Member

definately worth watching.

5. bellarum

bellarum beaverton Well-Known Member

Good speech! They need it screamed in their faces every morning when they wake up. How about reading the constitution and bill of rights out loud each day before going to work to find ways to take them away.
    I'm paying to sign up another family member to the NRA today. I can't afford lifetime memberships for everyone so what I decided to do is sign up one family member for a year on each payday. That way the renewals are speread out over paydays. Stand and Fight!

6. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Key points of his speech (IMO) is that the most ardent enemies are literally and clinically ( :p ) nuts

They do not have a clue what the related history is and they do not care about the Constitution and BORs.. they are lunatics. Those who are to whatever degree less looney and simply follow them are deluded sheeple. Then there are the few who really do hate us for our freedoms and want us destroyed. In this case I do not refer to Muslims, but an elite and until now secretive group

LoneStar and (deleted member) like this.
  7. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

i cried laughing at the shotgun advice response.