JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The irony is that he made the speech on the same day that the Sno County sheriff's office decided to do what NRA suggested in December...add armed deputies for school security.

It's a good idea when it's not the NRA's idea, eh?

Snohomish County follows NRA advice as LaPierre scores at CPAC

Three months after the Sandy Hook tragedy in Connecticut, the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office launched a new program today that sounds almost exactly like the solution to school attacks offered in December by the National Rifle Association.

<broken link removed>

Good speech! They need it screamed in their faces every morning when they wake up. How about reading the constitution and bill of rights out loud each day before going to work to find ways to take them away.
I'm paying to sign up another family member to the NRA today. I can't afford lifetime memberships for everyone so what I decided to do is sign up one family member for a year on each payday. That way the renewals are speread out over paydays. Stand and Fight!

Key points of his speech (IMO) is that the most ardent enemies are literally and clinically ( :p ) nuts

They do not have a clue what the related history is and they do not care about the Constitution and BORs.. they are lunatics. Those who are to whatever degree less looney and simply follow them are deluded sheeple. Then there are the few who really do hate us for our freedoms and want us destroyed. In this case I do not refer to Muslims, but an elite and until now secretive group

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top