JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone, and I mean everyone that owns firearms, should have them locked up in a quality safe.
There was a posting on this site last week by a guy, looking for a pretty wood and glass gun cabinet that he was going to display his firearms in his living room.
I couldn't believe that anyone in there right mind would leave guns out in the open, where anybody entering his house could access them so readily.
We all know that criminals buy stole guns or get a straw buyer, why give them the chance to get yours.
Gun safes are expensive, but so are your guns and do you want some nut case killing an innocent person(s) with your pride and joy.
We as gun owners need to prove to all the anti's that we are responsible and can control our firearms, otherwise the feds will have control of them.

I am only playing 'Devil's Advocate' here so please don't beat me up on this. IF we all agree to the above then shouldn't there be something similar in place for FTF sales such as mandatory background checks? Just wondering what the thoughts are on this.

Let's be logical here. Suppose we have the shady street dealer, the type who would sell a stolen pistol to a 17-year-old kid with a teardrop tattoo... So if background checks were going to be legally required for FTF transactions, that guy is now going to pull paperwork out of a briefcase and say, "Alright young man, let's see some ID, fill out this paperwork, then we will fingerprint you and call in your background check."? The transaction in question already violates an assortment of state and federal laws, will adding one more to the list make the difference? Has it ever?

I watched LaPierre's piece on Meet The Press. For the most part LaPierre gave as good as he got and there was no doubt about David Gregory's obvious anti-gun stance on the 2A and gun ownership.

Gregory repeatedly asked LaPierre if he would support some type of gun ban legislation. LaPierre dodged the question every time. All that did was make him look like another shady politician. I would have preferred that LaPierre simply and forcefully answer "NO" and have done with the question once and for all. The rest of the NRA stance appeared to me to be pretty well thought out and presented despite David Gregory constantly interrupting LaPierre's answers to his Gregory's questions and trying to act like a pit bull.

meet the press was filmed in the district of columbia. david gregory was holding a 30 round ar-15 magazine. Is it true that 30 round magazines are banned in the district of columbia?. and if so, he needs to be arrested immediately. There should be no exception from the laws for journalists.

meet the press was filmed in the district of columbia. david gregory was holding a 30 round ar-15 magazine. Is it true that 30 round magazines are banned in the district of columbia?. and if so, he needs to be arrested immediately. There should be no exception from the laws for journalists.

Yes 30 round magazines are illegal to possess in DC and I read somewhere that the DC Police were investigating the loss. I don't believe they will prosecute him, though it would be ironic if the people who push for more gun laws see firsthand how trivial things can turn law abiding citizens into criminals.

Yes 30 round magazines are illegal to possess in DC and I read somewhere that the DC Police were investigating the loss. I don't believe they will prosecute him, though it would be ironic if the people who push for more gun laws see firsthand how trivial things can turn law abiding citizens into criminals.

If he is not arrested, then the law must be overturned, revoked. No random enforcement, either arrest Mr. Gregory, or overturn the hi-cap ban in washington D.C.

If he is not arrested, then the law must be overturned, revoked. No random enforcement, either arrest Mr. Gregory, or overturn the hi-cap ban in washington D.C.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top