JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy,

I'm way up north in Bellingham and looking for fun folks to go shooting with and chat over beers IRL.

I have a Glock 20 Gen4 10mm, 12G 2.75" shotgun, and 30-06 rifle.

Generally looking for ammo, mags, holsters, etc. Also interested in buying/trading a Glock 17 / 34 Gen 5, and an AR-15.

Trolling GunBroker is only so much fun alone.

LMK if you are interested to meet up.

-Michael

Good luck with that.
Welcome_Portlandians.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Had a great first range day with the G20! Brought out a homemade target stand and spinning steels to "The Pit" in Belfair while visiting the area. Also picked up a 6" 40s&w conversion barrel to share 40s&w range ammo with a buddy. ~300 rounds total. Worked great. Zero issues.

Overall super happy with the G20 and convinced a G40 is in my future. The extra sight radius and optical mount sounds great. I shot a different gun with a red dot and was extremely impressed.

Blazer Brass 40s&w 180g FMJ
Magtech 10mm 180g FMJ
SIG 10mm 180g JHP
Underwood 10mm 155g JHP
Underwood 10mm 200g HC
Underwood 10mm 220g HC

I'll mostly carry Underwood 220g HC for bear protection in the woods and whatnot.

The 6" Lone Wolf conversion barrel was an absolute tack driver. It was interesting to compare against the Glock 23, which was not as accurate and honestly felt like a different everything.

Attached is my last 12 shot group at 35 yards with Magtech. Not bad for a first day with the new pew pew.

Thinking of another range day in August. LMK if you are interested!

PXL_20220708_211244811.jpg

Welcome to the forum...and happy shooting to you.

Greene's Gun Shop in Oak Harbor has a nice range for handguns , .22LR firearms and muzzle loaders of course... :D
Feel free to send me a PM if you ever head down that way.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top