JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was thinking it seems most duck/goose hunters have a few spots to hunt and depending on the weather or time of season they are really hot or not. Anyone interested in getting together and sharing spots? Your goose field in the corn and mine in the wheat? My ducks spot on the coast and yours on the willamette? Maybe a few of us could get into better more consistent hunting especially if combining decoys.

I've never been waterfowl hunting, but have been thinking about giving it a shot (no pun intended :s0114:).. I'd be happy to at least get some tips on places to go where it's not a warzone..

Same here. I went once probably 10+ years ago when I was a kid but would like to try it again. Fun time spent out hunting + great meat to stock the freezer = me happy!

Been duckhunting for over 25 years on the same stretch of the Santiam. Just float and jump shoot.

But the amount of hunters has declined drastically. Used to share the river with 2-3 other groups each time. Last several years rarely see any other hunters. And the duck population is going back up. Still some steelheading going on.

still a lot of people i know do decoys and blinds. Just never had the patience to sit in one place.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top