JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm just wondering how these lines get drawn. Given that whatever was spoken in Britain in the 5th century would probably be unintelligible to a modern English speaker, who is to say it's the same language?

So, how did that happen? Did they have a meeting and decide on new rules, like with Esperanto?

You say that like it's supposed to be some kind of revelation.
I don't know why you're being so combative with this. I was originally making a joke. I think you're missing the point. You don't need to be able to read and write to think critically. That was the joke.

Not sweating it. Certainly there are some plans for new dams and reservoirs in the 1.6 trillion dollar "infrastructure" bill recently passed. I am also looking forward to less traffic congestion and an improved power grid. I mean, what else are they going to spend 1.6 trillion on? That's a big pile of money, and this stuff is important.

Not sweating it. Certainly there are some plans for new dams and reservoirs in the 1.6 trillion dollar "infrastructure" bill recently passed. I am also looking forward to less traffic congestion and an improved power grid. I mean, what else are they going to spend 1.6 trillion on? That's a big pile of money, and this stuff is important.
DESALINATION PLANTS.

My gosh, anyone who knows anything about C2CAm and remembers the good old days of its originator, Art Bell, knows it for what it is and knows it to be only slightly more credible than the constant flow of delusion put out by Jeff Rense. A cool glass of 90% verifiable with 10% poison eagerly gulped down by the true believers.

New infrastructure bill packed with dem pork

I can remember in the 1960s when we were being warned about the problems we would face with overpopulation.

++++++

Water being used to water the illegal MJ Fields?

BUT, But, but......that's "medicinal".

Aloha, Mark

th?id=OIP.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Christopher Hall parks his old Toyota on a dirt road that dead-ends in a forest in Oregon's Illinois Valley. He points out a cluster of greenhouses surrounded by piles of trash, and the hillside above, which has been terraced and entirely stripped of vegetation. Guard dogs run through a small clearing, barking at us.

Two men pull up almost instantly in a Honda with busted headlights; the driver asks Hall what he's doing there. For a bespectacled middle-aged conservationist, Hall is surprisingly reckless. Even though he can see the men are armed, he yells back at them: "Where are you from? We know what you're doing here is illegal! How many plants are you growing?" One man says they're from Serbia and claims they have a license to grow as another truck pulls up.

I tell Hall I think we should move on, and he reluctantly shifts into drive but is unable to resist a few parting shots: "Do you think you can just keep trashing our streams? Have some respect for the land!"
Taken from.....

BUT, But, but..........think of all of the tax money coming in.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews