JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find this idea to create a futures system involving water. I see that evolving into an "I own the water and you can't have any" 'theology'. What happens when a life necessity is 'owned' by a select few? The price of it will rise.

Water is the single most important substance on the earth. You want to improve impoverished areas of the planet?. Concentrate on creating fresh water supplies for their peoples/tribes. It will improve their diets, health and life longevity. Totally disagree with this idea.

Change my mind!

I find this idea to create a futures system involving water. I see that evolving into an "I own the water and you can't have any" 'theology'. What happens when a life necessity is 'owned' by a select few? The price of it will rise.

Water is the single most important substance on the earth. You want to improve impoverished areas of the planet?. Concentrate on creating fresh water supplies for their peoples/tribes. It will improve their diets, health and life longevity. Totally disagree with this idea.

Change my mind!

Water is a shared resource.

Currently, too much is wasted unnecessarily.

It needs to be managed.

No, I mean save it in containers to use later. Is water ever, really, gone?

If it becomes polluted - yes, it may not be recoverable.

Also, whether it can be used in a given region depends on whether the aquifer is depleted and weather. Generally, a LOT of water used for agriculture comes from wells, which tap into aquifers underground. These aquifers are often huge and cover a large area. A lot of aquifers are being drained much faster than they can be replenished. Most aquifers take hundreds, often thousands of years to be replenished.

More than one civilization has fallen because they used up their natural resources, especially water.

Wait...what???
We were just told that the glaciers were all melting and we were all supposed to be underwater really, really soon!! :confused:
Good God.... ya just gotta love "experts",

So, I guess now we can expect the Dems to announce their "WET NEW DEAL" ? :s0054:
4 words...."desalianation plants"

On the idea of owning water: look up "water culture" online. A Water Culture is one where water is not readily accessible, and the only sources are controlled by a small segment of the population. They are incredibly stable because if you displease those in power, you get no water. And die.

On the idea of owning water: look up "water culture" online. A Water Culture is one where water is not readily accessible, and the only sources are controlled by a small segment of the population. They are incredibly stable because if you displease those in power, you get no water. And die.
You make my point

But if you try to do something about it, people get pushed out of shape!

What can be done? Mandatory sterilization? Penalties for have more kids than one?

I think the main thing that would not infringe on our rights would be to stop subsidizing producing kids - i.e., no tax deductions or subsidies for minor dependents. That is not politically feasible, but more feasible than sterilization or penalties.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top