JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was watching "The Bodyguard" for the x time, and I noticed Kevin Costner, the Highly Trained Bodyguard, pointed his gun directly at;

The "Cocky Black Chauffeur", if you remember that scene.

Directly at "Rachel's sister" when he told her to "STAY RIGHT HERE!"

Got me thinking about all the movies I've seen, but not really paid attention to.
what's with these "consultants"?

What other movie scenes have you seen that are really dangerous with gun handling in the movies?

Got me thinking about all the movies I've seen, but not really paid attention to.
what's with these "consultants"?

It isn't about gun safety its about making a good movie. The director doesn't care where the gun is pointed and I doubt the majority of actors care either.

What other movie scenes have you seen that are really dangerous with gun handling in the movies?

The vast majority of them have dangerous gun handling, one that doesn't is the exception. The TV show Bones has very correct gun information and good handling. I attribute that to the co-star David Boreanes (not sure if I am spelling it right). He is pro gun and a member of the NRA. The show Chuck also does a good job. Again it stars Adam Baldwin, who is very pro-gun. While neither are perfect all the time, the gun portions are much more accurate.

The vast majority of them have dangerous gun handling,
Man that's the truth! And it not just limited to more 'modern' movies. Heck it was just as bad or worse in the past. How about John Wayne in 'True Grit' smackin' Glen Campbell with his Winchester or using it as a pointer when talking to Dennis Hopper AFTER he was handcuffed.

Seems that the poor gun handling habits show how much some of these people DON'T know about guns. May also help explain why so many Hollywood types, who star in violent movies, base their opinions on the fantasy roles they play. From the looks of it, many simply have no real world experience with guns so they form opinions based on their movie roles. IMHO, they choose to be ignorant.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top