JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I better be extra careful, I just bought these extra high power headlights, (Not made in the U.S.) and i'm using illegal high wattage bulbs! :D
And then I got bright LED light bulbs for all the other lights! 46 year old car, didn't have all that great lighting and it's a small car, so I look at it as a safety improvement!

You know, I almost ALLLLMOST bought one of those adapters from eBay years ago and decided better of it. Seeing that video just reconfirms that I made the right choice not to buy one.

#1 Question....
Can I see your warrant.
If they had one they wouldn't be knocking...………………………..

#2 .
I only talk to LEO with my attorney is present.

Never try and prove your innocence to a LEO that's your lawyers job... ( just STFU ) and tell them to contact your attorney and shut the door.
***** Even if you don't have one yet *****

Or tell them you don't do knock and talk's. And then shut the door.
They will leave a card on your door and beat feet.

Believe it or not some Ahole's are going to try and get a promotion out of busting you for something that's not illegal.
( Not all LEO's will , but better safe than sorry )

The Stazi is getting way out of control with this cr*p...

Last Edited:
You'd think with all these homemade devices all the time, money and effort would have resulted in a number of incidents involving them, otherwise, said time, money and effort would be a waste.

I did some skipping around so maybe I missed it? Did he buy one of those "adapters" to go from the common threads on a gun to oil filter? I often see them as "1/2-28XAutomotive" and such? If he really just bought filters for diesel and not the adapters? Then it would have to be some supreme incompetence that they are flying agents around to check on this. Even if he was, I see the ads for the adapters and the "kits" for solvent traps, and "fuel filters" all over the net. If they are going to send an agent to every home that got one? That is going to be one hell of a lot agents running around knocking on doors.
As for the people buying the stuff to make a suppressor and and not buying the stamp? Well it's play stupid games win stupid prizes. In any case if they show up on my front door? It will be "you have warrant? No? Leave your card and go." I mean really though they would need an army of these guys to chase these things down.

Last Edited:
And then I got bright LED light bulbs for all the other lights! 46 year old car, didn't have all that great lighting

My 72 Ford Ranch Wagon, old yellowed original type sealed beams - with new off-road LED's lurking behind the grille work. P5241302 - Copy.JPG

I did some skipping around so maybe I missed it? Did he buy one of those "adapters" to go from the common threads on a gun to oil filter? I often see them as "1/2-24XAutomotive" and such? If he really just bought filters for diesel and not the adapters? Then it would have to be some supreme incompetence that they are flying agents around to check on this. Even if he was, I see the ads for the adapters and the "kits" for solvent traps, and "fuel filters" all over the net. If they are going to send an agent to every home that got one? That is going to be one hell of a lot agents running around knocking on doors.
As for the people buying the stuff to make a suppressor and and not buying the stamp? Well it's play stupid games win stupid prizes. In any case if they show up on my front door? It will be "you have warrant? No? Leave your card and go." I mean really though they would need an army of these guys to chase these things down.

Did a quick look at lunch at mid-nite.

No, he says he only bought accessories, sights & such for super soakers (YouTube code for scary guns, I guess) AND the filters.

Over months.

No mention of thread adapters. Just the filters & gun stuff.

Claims they wanted the filters back...

Did a quick look at lunch at mid-nite.

No, he says he only bought accessories, sights & such for super soakers (YouTube code for scary guns, I guess) AND the filters.

Over months.

No mention of thread adapters. Just the filters & gun stuff.

Claims they wanted the filters back...
Color me skeptical. There are some REALLY incompetent people who work for the Government but, there has got to be more here that he's not telling everyone.

If there was any doubt that sites like these and the readers thereof are scanned and followed to detect possible criminal activity or unpopular opinions, there's the answer. Sad, eh... especially since by far most of us support law enforcement and harbor no ill-intentions toward our country, (quite the contrary!)...
As I learned by the time I turned 30- coinciding with St Ronald's 1st term- it is one thing to be honked off about one thing or another, and quite another to throw the baby out with the bath water. (as I fear is the intent of blm and antiFU)..
May God bless us all!

I think the problem is he was buying his fuel filters from Ali and eBay and other known sources for other "fuel filters"....and I can't really blame the guy those damn things are expensive

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top