JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will always carry under all circumstances. And I know this post incriminates me, should there be a ban of some kind.

The constitution allows me and everyone else to bear arms. It does not say that we can only bear a certain set of arms. It says I can protect myself. From criminals, or the government. And I intend to do so, as should everyone else.

I will always carry under all circumstances. And I know this post incriminates me, should there be a ban of some kind.

The constitution allows me and everyone else to bear arms. It does not say that we can only bear a certain set of arms. It says I can protect myself. From criminals, or the government. And I intend to do so, as should everyone else.

Absolutely right on the money.. "shall not be infringed" means exactly that..period.. Which means that ANY law..regarding what you may or may not own..is by definition "unconstitutional".. I hope I don't get reemed here..for stating that.. But..like it or not..that's a fact.. Now..uderstand..that doesn't mean I'll violate the law..even though the law itself is a clear violation of my rights..

I agree on "That doesn't mean I'll violate the law." But no matter what Judge, Democrat, Congressman or Senator passes the "No weapons law", I will still carry and own, and use. I accept that it will be a felony, or whatever else.

The reason I agree, is because the constitution says that the government may not make a law that will infringe upon my rights to bear arms. So whatever new "Laws" that pass, are irrelevant.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top