Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Watch this video !!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Hotwheelz, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Hotwheelz

Hotwheelz Pierce County Member

2. wakejoe

wakejoe Beaverton, OR Well-Known Member

I will always carry under all circumstances. And I know this post incriminates me, should there be a ban of some kind.

The constitution allows me and everyone else to bear arms. It does not say that we can only bear a certain set of arms. It says I can protect myself. From criminals, or the government. And I intend to do so, as should everyone else.

3. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

Awesome! Thanks!

4. Doubletap

Doubletap Newberg Well-Known Member

Absolutely right on the money.. "shall not be infringed" means exactly that..period.. Which means that ANY law..regarding what you may or may not own..is by definition "unconstitutional".. I hope I don't get reemed here..for stating that.. But..like it or not..that's a fact.. Now..uderstand..that doesn't mean I'll violate the law..even though the law itself is a clear violation of my rights..

5. wakejoe

wakejoe Beaverton, OR Well-Known Member

I agree on "That doesn't mean I'll violate the law." But no matter what Judge, Democrat, Congressman or Senator passes the "No weapons law", I will still carry and own, and use. I accept that it will be a felony, or whatever else.

The reason I agree, is because the constitution says that the government may not make a law that will infringe upon my rights to bear arms. So whatever new "Laws" that pass, are irrelevant.

6. ZeroRing

ZeroRing 26th District, WA Active Member

Watching the look on Chuckie Shumer's face make me sick to my stomach...

Thanks for posting the though...