JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well along with another scam site, they have just been turned on to the BATF.
I'll wait and see what becomes of these sites.
They should at the very least, shut down their servers.
Back-door a worm into their computer and have some fun.

They list a FFL number, someone should contact the BATF, bring the feds on there heads.
Interesting that the FFL they list matches a real valid FFL with the address they list on the site, although not under the business name they use.

5-48-XXX-XX-XX-03195
STUEVE, PAUL M
3641 SW AVALON LN
TOPEKA KS - 66604

I suspect they used a random FFL number and just hoped no one would actually check it.

The errors are intentional, they don't want intelligent people buying from them. Better off selling to people who'd overlook such obvious red flags

It's the truth

If you see someone talking up a "Rainier Arms Warehouse" (not to be confused with the real Rainier Arms), call down a mod Fire Mission on them IMMEDIATELY. Same scam, different front-end.

No kidding, took 1 Google search to conclude my suspicions. I'm actually beginning to wonder about "one eye open", not the first uneducated post I've seen from this user.
Wonder all you want, your not the first one, I've encountered who's lips move before his brain is in gear. At least I had the balls to contact IC3, since the BATF cares less. Would you, did you? Allow the unsuspecting to be taken for a ride. Figures. You tell Google search allot, or should I say, they "SELL" allot about you..
Besides who invited your opinion to my thread?
Got nothing good to say, go start your own thread.
Truly wonder how many people have you truly helped on this forum? Other than trying to stir the pot. You see Trigger-jr, everyone has an opinion, just has they have an bubblegum.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top