JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty sure someone is going to die soon

It will be timed to help the AntiFa candidate of choice during the 2020 elections.Look for a false flag operation that will be pinned on whoever AntiFa is protesting at the time. That's ny tin foil* story and I'm sticking to it.

* Tin foil is actually aluminum. Someday I will expose the conspiracy that has been brainwashing us to think it is made from tin and why. It goes all the way to the top.

The guy who posted the video is one brave SOB given the crowd size and their state of mind. That being said, he almost certainly saved the Vets life.

Where the He** are the Po Po?? Even if they weren't "present" for the incident, the evidence is here for ALL to see :mad:

The guy who posted the video is one brave SOB given the crowd size and their state of mind. That being said, he almost certainly saved the Vets life.

Where the He** are the Po Po?? Even if they weren't "present" for the incident, the evidence is here for ALL to see :mad:

The Mayor and also Police Commissioner is also very left and a supporter of AntiFa, BLM, etc.. My next door neighbor is a Portland cop and has plenty to say about how he selectively prevents them from doing their jobs. To put it mildly there is a huge morale problem. They know Mayor Wheeler will use them and then throw them under the bus if there is any blow back. The cops WANT to do their jobs.

The Mayor and also Police Commissioner is also very left and a supporter of AntiFa, BLM, etc.. My next door neighbor is a Portland cop and has plenty to say about how he selectively prevents them from doing their jobs. To put it mildly there is a huge morale problem. They know Mayor Wheeler will use them and then throw them under the bus if there is any blow back. The cops WANT to do their jobs.

@3MTA3 - I have heard similar stories. Didn't mean to malign the officers. I definitely should have called out the Mayor and others who are clearly aiding the madness via their "agendas".

Thanks for pointing it out.

Like how the good guys are handling antifa... Tossing them to the ground, dropping them with chest kicks... the antifa group must not be very proud of their actions cause they all hide their face... like the criminals they truly are...

I do agree, someone's gonna get killed and I do agree it'll aggravated to happen to boost antifa's chosen candidate. Portland is a cesspool, overflowing, and I stay as far away as possible.

Keep your head on a swivel, be aware of your environment and be prepared to neutralize any and all threats...

I think the Portland PD needs to man up to their responsibility to the people and stop catering to a coward terrorist of a mayor.

This video is is so angering.

These cowards need an old fashioned boot stompin.

They are terrorist. Plain and simple

It will be timed to help the AntiFa candidate of choice during the 2020 elections.Look for a false flag operation that will be pinned on whoever AntiFa is protesting at the time. That's ny tin foil* story and I'm sticking to it.

* Tin foil is actually aluminum. Someday I will expose the conspiracy that has been brainwashing us to think it is made from tin and why. It goes all the way to the top.

Aluminum is actually Aluminium, to those of us in the higher orders. It'll be in the briefing papiers whence you get there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top