JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Romanian is about $50 cheaper. I am just throwing this out for discussion .......I don't care much about the $50 difference, I am just looking for which is a better buy/ weapon.

Thanks.

Update: 12-28 - original furniture and it's a conversion.

Question: this has a third flat rivet. Is that compliant? And is there anything to look for specifically on the Norinco that would indicate a problem or issue with the gun?

Your question is somewhat lacking in information. Is the Norinco an original preban or a converted postban? Is the furniture original or aftermarket? Regardless of the answer, in general, unless its totally trashed, the Chinese rifle is the better buy. The answers to my questions would merely indicate how much better a deal it is.

Keith

What do you mean by "third flat rivet"? If you mean the rivet where the auto sear pin would be (like the rifle in this thread <broken link removed> ) stay away from it. ATF declared them to be machine guns and collected some of them after they were sold but a lot are still out there. I doubt anything bad would happen but you might get it confiscated if anyone found out. Mak-90s are great other than that little issue. If you go for the WASR check for excessive mag wobble and canted sights.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top