JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PSA is 599$ free shipping, my Ak pistol will be here tomorrow!
Yep, I'd like to get one of their PSAK-47 but they are out of stock.
blonde_ak_2_1.jpg
I forgot to mention that I want one with wood furniture. What PSA has is all Zukov Magpul.

you can click to be notified once they go in to stock, thats how I got the pistol, I had to do it a few times, they sell out super fast. id get the email and check later that day and they would be sold out again that quick.

I called Palmetto and they say all their PSAK-47 are not chrome-lined. That sucks, because I want to shoot less expensive steel-core ammo, which gives an additional wear to the bore.
So, I found one unfired chrome-lined WASR locally - with slant brake, in a box, with sling, one P-mag and one steel mag, oiler, CAI literature.
He is asking $550, plus the transfer is on me.
If everything works out, I will join WASR club tomorrow.

I found this video very educational (well, at least for myself, although I have spent over a decade in the Soviet Army and Russian Police with military grade AKM and AK-74 rifles in my hands), so I thought I'd share it with my fellow gunners.

Last Edited:
Got my WASR today!
It's 2018 production.
$575 OTD - used/like new. The bolt shows no signs of wear.
It came with two Magpul and two steel milsurp magz, Soviet sling, cleaning rod, original box, CAI manual and 120 rds of Tula.
Canted front sight, of course, otherwise it wouldn't ba a real WASR, lol!
Apparently this is why the original owner has decided to sell it: he has tried to zero it and probably gave up after he pushed the front post all way down to the right.
No biggie, and I already fixed it.
Can't wait to shoot it tomorrow!

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.