WASR-10 AK-47 type rifle w/ bayonet - FTF Beaverton - $650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Has slant brake which is marred by some tool marks because some idiot (me) wanted to verify that it was threaded on and not welded. Bayonet that came with it is included. It does have the bayonet lug. No box or oiler, etc. Unfired but does have some scuffs and scratches from storage/transport. I never even torn it down to clean out the cosmoline thoroughly. I only wiped down the outside. The mag included is Chinese since I can't find the Romanian mag that came with it. The mag fits a little tight so the mag well could probably use a little more filing. In case anyone isn't aware the WASRs were single stack AKs with the mag well cut out to accept standard mags, IIRC.

*SOLD* $600 - Cash price firm but may consider partial trade for: xm193 ammo, AR-15 parts (lower parts kits or upper/barrel), or a S&W revolver. If you have something other than those just let me know what it is and I'll let you know if I have any interest in it.

Will meet in the Beaverton area for delivery/transfer. Will only sell to an Oregon resident (or FFL dealer). I might ask to see your DL or CHL if I'm unfamiliar with you.

wasr1001.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Little Shop!
    I went in the place several weeks ago while visiting my kid at school. I ended up buying a new set of electronic ear muffs as my old ones were...
  • Gun Pro Shooting Supplies
    5.00 star(s)
    My go-to
    Neil has been nothing but professional, helpful and fair since I was a brand new shooter. He and his staff treat everyone with respect and you...
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    Completely unhappy!
    Not happy, customer service is highly lacking, and the male employees are rude. We wont be back!!
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
Top Bottom