JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Has slant brake which is marred by some tool marks because some idiot (me) wanted to verify that it was threaded on and not welded. Bayonet that came with it is included. It does have the bayonet lug. No box or oiler, etc. Unfired but does have some scuffs and scratches from storage/transport. I never even torn it down to clean out the cosmoline thoroughly. I only wiped down the outside. The mag included is Chinese since I can't find the Romanian mag that came with it. The mag fits a little tight so the mag well could probably use a little more filing. In case anyone isn't aware the WASRs were single stack AKs with the mag well cut out to accept standard mags, IIRC.

*SOLD* $600 - Cash price firm but may consider partial trade for: xm193 ammo, AR-15 parts (lower parts kits or upper/barrel), or a S&W revolver. If you have something other than those just let me know what it is and I'll let you know if I have any interest in it.

Will meet in the Beaverton area for delivery/transfer. Will only sell to an Oregon resident (or FFL dealer). I might ask to see your DL or CHL if I'm unfamiliar with you.

wasr1001.th.jpg