1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

WASR 10/63+ folding stock+8 mags+1K ammo

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by soberups, Jan 5, 2013.

1. soberups

soberups Newberg Well-Known Member

What I have; a WASR 10/63 AK rifle with Tapco folding stock, sling, belt pouch with accessories and bayonet, sight adjustment tool, 8 30-round magazines (1 steel, 2 Tapco,3 Promag, 2 MasterMolder brand) an unopened 1000-rd. case of Vympel "Golden Tiger" 7.62x39 ammo, and approximately 150 loose rounds of assorted Wolf and Golden Tiger ammo.

What I want; a plain-jane Ruger Mini-14 or Mini 30 with wooden furniture and one or two hi-cap mags, plus a smaller amount of ammo for same. Or I might also consider a Glock 19 plus an additional quality firearm (no Taurus, no Hipoint, no Jennings etc) to go with it.

I acquired my WASR in a trade some time ago, and I'm looking to move it. Im not an AK guy, my tastes run more towards more traditional rifles. I am willing to give up some ammo and mags and the folding stock/pistol grip in order to "trade up" to a more desireable (for me anyway) Mini 14 with traditional wooden furniture.

Serious buyers can meet me at my local gun club and test fire the rifle prior to purchase.

I would also take $1300 for the whole package which I know is kind of high, but my preference would be a trade. Please PM me with offers, thakns for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.