JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Think about it. Cheap. EZ to keep around the house or office.
Shoots as far or farther than most pepper sprays. Wind won't
blow it away like peper spray. No need for cc. Fits in your camper, garage, ect.
It's nasty if you get hit with it!

The garage is a common place to store insecticides, but I have one where I think it's useful at moment's notice. I keep one in my bedroom because sometimes the wasps has a nest near my bedroom window. Same for the front door because we wouldn't want any wasp entering our home while the door is open.

TBH wasp spray didn't do much to me when I caught the back wind. It might have been the spray I was using, but getting sprayed with pepper spray IMO and IME is much worse. Then again, the can was nearly empty so the spray was more of a mist than a stream.

Also a felony to use it outside of its intended purpose; real the labeling. Not as effective as cannister-type 'home defense' sprays.

Of course, post-SHTF, knock yourself out - yes - cheap way to keep the loiterers off your porch.

If you ever have to use it to defense yourself, say that it was the closest thing around and you used it in a panic (pretty much the truth). You didn't buy it as a pepper spray alternative.

No, they are nearly as effective as pepper canister-type sprays.

Also 'bear spray' is in the same category as the wasp stuff. Using it on a human is not for its intended purpose. If pepper spray is legal in your state just get yourself some Kimber pepper spray - the red one that fits in your palm and shoots twice - for about $35.00.
Or their unit that looks like a gun - really high end - 200mph blast. Why they don't paint the end of the barrel red I am not sure.

Personally, if I am going into a bad area I want levels of defense. A Kimber + my carry. 90% of attackers could be successfully stopped without shooting at them. I know that goes against the CHL/carry mentality, but if I can determine an attacker will have difficulty putting me down, I'll use alternative force first. I don't want to have to deal with a corpse, police, whether it was justified, taking my firearm away, being sued by the perp's family, etc, etc.

Isn't there a high probability it'll permanently blind the attacker? That, coupled with the 'felony to use outside it's intended purposes' sounds like a recipe to get sued into poverty.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top