JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They were small and most of what they made was sold to a local shooting range. Not entirely sure how much they sold elsewhere. Almost took a job there a few years back till I calculated the commute.

I thought that was where Brad's Guns got his reloads. We used to grab a few boxed back in the day before heading to the woods. Now I mail order because it's way out of the way to go there.

Yes, they shut down about the 2nd week of November last year.

They opened production of ammunition around 2008. When running full steam they would out about 1/2 million rounds a month.

There were a number of start ups when ammo was scarce and expensive. Now that factory ammo is plentiful and priced lower, it is hard for the small guys to compete.

There were a number of start ups when ammo was scarce and expensive. Now that factory ammo is plentiful and priced lower, it is hard for the small guys to compete.

I know I lose money every time it sit down at the loading bench now. :) BUT, I gain "Peace & Tranquility". ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top