JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been waiting 11 days for the FFL paperwork to return so that I can pick up my gsg 1911from Tropic Pawn. This was a private sale. I have a concealed weapons permit and used to be a deputy. No arrests. No felony issues. Not even a misdemeanor. No domestic complaints (married fr 52 years) and no mental health issues. However, I am a conservative and a Marine veteran. This is what happens when liberals run your state government. I can just imagine some bureaucrat sitting in their cubical thinking that they are somehow protecting society from violence. The world has gone crazy!

Clown world honk Honk!

Interesting.
The story I got from my LGS was that Clark County Sheriff's Office had no one to process the BGC's. That was why it took a month and my forms being sent to them three times before I got my P365.

Your local shop said that? There are 6 people in that department at CCSO.

Sorry, I won't rat him out.
He's been extraordinarily helpful to me every time I've dealt with him.
You have a great staff in your shop.

Thank you for that. I'm informing everyone about CCSO's current staff level. I have no idea why they would say that. CCSO is understaffed and their fax machine is about a 100 years old, thinking about a gofundme for a new fax machine.

Nobody, not even the antis who voted for these unconstitutional laws, believes that it makes anyone safer. It is quite simply a campaign to make it as difficult to own a gun as possible. Nothing more.

Exactly.

And it's even more stupid to apply such things to people who already own guns. Trust me when I say that the delay on the that 6 shot revolver is hardly the most impressive 2A item in my collection...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top