JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just stumbled across this site looking for information on heavy loads for the 9MM.
I'm from NW Washington now living in Maine, I miss the mild, short winters and hope to return some day.

Hey, Fwest. Welcome! I used to live in Central NH, near Winni. Not sure how long you've been out there, but, start ice fishing. It helps with curbing the insanity. That, and you can always occupy your mind plowing snow and feeding the wood stove. Where-abouts are you living? Interior or Down-east? I miss lobster. Really miss lobster.

Thanks for the Welcome. I'm in Southern Maine and I have plowed snow here for 16 years. I reload and cast boolits, just got back from shooting as it is a strangely warm day. I have not tried ice fishing yet. Maybe this year, a buddy has been trying to convince me to give it a go.
I had never had lobster untill I came to Maine, now I can take it or leave it. A good ribeye would be another story.

It was a nightmare when he was in office and came to town, streets closed, detours. Life had to stop for the locals because he wanted to go fishing with Pops.
Yes I have shopped at KTP. It's them and Cabelas for reloading components or online. Just picked up a used Ideal mold 358311 and some large Lyman handles at KTP last weekend.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top