JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too late...at least one 4 hr. course is already being offered...not by the NRA, but by a WA firearms training school.

Not too sure how official/approved it is.

Boss

Such businesses are worthy of boycotts. This would be like someone selling a rope to a hangman who plans to hang the rope seller.

Such businesses are worthy of boycotts. This would be like someone selling a rope to a hangman who plans to hang the rope seller.
Lenin said it, with his comment that when the time came to hang the capitalists they'd line up to sell him the rope. All some people see is the money... and the short-term money at that, to hell with the long run.

Well, if no one offered it, you can bet the other side would smile and say 'Your choice. Good luck with that.'

Still, there appears to be no stipulation for hands-on, practical training, so it shoudl/could be a self study or on-line course.

Perhaps the questions need to start being asked: when, where, know much, format, etc.

I'd guess there's alot of either 'we dunno' or 'you need to ask so and so...' or 'that's being developed...'

Boss

The midterm election in WA wasn't a blue wave or red wave, but uncovered another DEMOCRATIC CRIME WAVE in the makings.
My household, along with 61% of Cowlitz County voters, rejected "further" infringements on our 2nd Ammendent RIGHTS.

Well, if no one offered it, you can bet the other side would smile and say 'Your choice. Good luck with that.'

Still, there appears to be no stipulation for hands-on, practical training, so it shoudl/could be a self study or on-line course.

Perhaps the questions need to start being asked: when, where, know much, format, etc.

I'd guess there's alot of either 'we dunno' or 'you need to ask so and so...' or 'that's being developed...'

Boss

That's not the way it works in court with legal arguments. A buyer has no legal duty to aid the state in making a complete gun ban constitutional by convincing a firearms instructor to offer a class that enables a buyer to comply with the requirements for purchase. If no firearms instructors are offering any courses, then the law is not only a complete ban, but even the state attorney general will have to admit the law is a complete ban. Firearms instructors that offer certification courses would be giving the attorney general a fig leaf to argue it is not a ban.

^^And initiatives are supposed to be single topic and signature forms are required to have a readable, full, true, and correct copy of the measure printed on the reverse of the petition.

Neither of above requirements were met, in full view of the public, agencies, and the courts, and yet...here we are. Call me cynical.:rolleyes:

Boss

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews