JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I stopped buying guns in WA state after 1639 went into effect. Don't want to be a part of the registery and give up my HIPAA rights. I'm also fortunate to have amassed a large collection over the past 30 years. I'm spending most of my firearms budget on ammo and training these days.
Same here, that and optics, WML and other related gear. I've probably spent more money on training alone in the last 5 years than I have a lifetime on guns.

Mandatory yearly background checks was passed into law in WA in 2018. WA has been unable to implement it. With the new gun registry they will have a system that identifies the guns and owners so that they can implement it (among any other regulations that are pending and also future regulations).

Edit: looks like it was 2018 (text above edited to reflect this):

View attachment 1370882

Not sure if you will have to go to police station every year or how they will do it. The key is that people will have to get permission every year to CONTINUE TO OWN their firearms. That part is already law. Also for the future, imagine how easy it will be for them to add additional restrictions that you must meet to continue to own your guns. Signing up on their registry/permit system imo is the single most dangerous thing you can do as a WA state gun owner. Buy before the WA gun registry becomes a reality. Not being on the registry doesn't make you immune of course, but logically they will implement this and other regulations the easiest way they can (for those guns and people on their registry).
Wow! Thanks for that info. I moved to WA in 2019. Crazy!!

Aside from my last post, My last Wa Purchase for a while is a AR9mm And hopefully a AR9 lower for Glock mags............ Missed a killer deal and just hoping to piece it together prior to any BS gets passed....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top