JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What needs to happen is USCCA, NRA Carry Guard and similar "legal insurance" programs and their members need to get a Class Action organized and sue Kiddie-Diddler Kreidler's little chomo balls off.

@Mathias , I actually just renewed myself and a family member the other day. I made a comment about WA state and USCCA. They stated there was an inquiry but nothing really came of it as they don't sell insurance. You need to understand that they are not an insurance company nor pre-paid legal plan. It is a network of law abiding citizens that help fund a legal defense in a lawful legitimate use of force situation. Read on there website who we are, what we do.
Editor's Notebook
One thing that stood out was the educational material available for you to understand/educate yourself concerning the laws and the process of a legal defense.
Good luck with your decision!

@Mathias , I actually just renewed myself and a family member the other day. I made a comment about WA state and USCCA. They stated there was an inquiry but nothing really came of it as they don't sell insurance. You need to understand that they are not an insurance company nor pre-paid legal plan. It is a network of law abiding citizens that help fund a legal defense in a lawful legitimate use of force situation. Read on there website who we are, what we do.
Editor's Notebook
One thing that stood out was the educational material available for you to understand/educate yourself concerning the laws and the process of a legal defense.
Good luck with your decision!
Thank you for the helpful information.

MVIMG_20190426_225427.jpg

Seems to me that they could switch to offering a reduced no-insurance "Education & Training Only" package for places like us...
Well a year of the magazine and the videos.
What can you do.
I have a bunch of the magazines that I have not even read yet.
I been getting them for two years.lol
I don't read that much HEHEH

Just saying, the smart money would have been offering that as a backup-plan "alternate product" for sale until somebody gets a court to bend Kiddie-Diddler Kreidler over and give him a taste of his own Big Banana medicine. :)

So here is a question, it is common for school districts and some companies to carry sexual abuse and molestation insurance. Isn't the concept the same here? In this case, the school district is "benefiting" from criminal activity of another. I understand there is a difference, but from 30,000 feet the big picture is the same.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top