JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
please don't flame me for not searching the forum for my answer! I did but I'm kinda slow. Just hurt my brain.

Can I sell a long gun to an Oregon resident? I live in Washington, Yes I mean thru a FFL. Can I meet the buyer at an Oregon FFL dealer to make the sale?

Yes I really should know this by now. But I don't.

Help??

Yes, you can bring it to an Oregon FFL to sell to an Oregon resident. The FFL will record the info into their "bound book" and conduct the background check/form 4473 process (for a nominal fee), however the Oregon resident may purchase the long gun in Washington through a Washington FFL as well. Currently hand guns MUST go through a FFL in the resident state of the purchaser.

Leave it's not embarassing and I'm sure there's at least 20 other people that want to ask and aren't as willing to post the question.

Good on you. When it comes to laws, and the risk of breaking them. Better to ask what could be a dumb question, than risk doing something you can't take back.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top