JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
See I took it to mean no "rebuild kits" like they sell in some ban states they overlooked that
I would posit that a Leftist judge/court/jury would view a "rebuild kit" as a "combination of parts from which such a device (magazine) can be assembled".

At this point, his signing would be purely ceremonial. Believe he got the bill over a week ago. After five days on his desk, if the governor hasn't signed a bill, it's sent to the Secretary of State's Office and will be incorporated into the RCWs.

At this point, his signing would be purely ceremonial. Believe he got the bill over a week ago. After five days on his desk, if the governor hasn't signed a bill, it's sent to the Secretary of State's Office and will be incorporated into the RCWs.
That sucks. I'm sure Oregon is stupid in the same way, but it seems that governors should own it and be forced to sign, otherwise it's rejected.

This is what I found, although not on an official State of Washington site. During Session: The governor must sign or veto legislation within 5 days of transmittal (excluding Sunday), or it becomes law without his/her signature. Post Session: Bills transmitted within the last 5 days of the session must be acted upon by the governor within 20 days of adjournment (excluding Sundays), or it becomes law without signature. So was it sent within the last 5 days or before?

This is what I found, although not on an official State of Washington site. During Session: The governor must sign or veto legislation within 5 days of transmittal (excluding Sunday), or it becomes law without his/her signature. Post Session: Bills transmitted within the last 5 days of the session must be acted upon by the governor within 20 days of adjournment (excluding Sundays), or it becomes law without signature. So was it sent within the last 5 days or before?
Bingo, Inslee's game is to let it become law without taking the heat of signing it and inflaming the Gun Vote, not that we've collectively ever done jacksh*t at the ballot box since booting him and his pal Tom Foley out of Congress in '94 anyway...

Bingo, Inslee's game is to let it become law without taking the heat of signing it and inflaming the Gun Vote, not that we've collectively ever done jacksh*t at the ballot box since booting him and his pal Tom Foley out of Congress in '94 anyway...
Best explanation yet, the bill is Retarded, even more than Inslee.

That's the other thing to remember about Inslee: he positively HATES Eastern and Rural WA and all who live there, still a Bitter Little B*tch over Wenatchee's punishing him for the '94 Ban vote and lying to them about his intentions beforehand.

That's the other thing to remember about Inslee: he positively HATES Eastern and Rural WA and all who live there, still a Bitter Little B*tch over Wenatchee's punishing him for the '94 Ban vote and lying to them about his intentions beforehand.
From what I gather from the folks in Eastern and Rural WA, they feel the same about him.

From what I gather from the folks in Eastern and Rural WA, they feel the same about him.
Hell, I'm from the suburbs and lots of us here join the dogpile on the carpetbagging sack of crap too.
Put politely, we simply cannot abide that lying, smarmy, phuq'n POS...

That lying, smarmy, phuq'n POS signed the three anti-2A bills this morning. Phuq'n rat bastard... :mad::mad::mad:

Clicky to emreaden...

1648057659808.png

1648057756710.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show