JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just sent out an email to the northwest Washington operations, No pierce county groups are up yet :-/.

It would be great to meet a couple times a month to share skills/knowledge, train/learn, and get organized.

I was surprised to see how many militia groups we actually have in this state, we gotta start to group!

I just sent out an email to the northwest Washington operations, No pierce county groups are up yet :-/.

It would be great to meet a couple times a month to share skills/knowledge, train/learn, and get organized.

I was surprised to see how many militia groups we actually have in this state, we gotta start to group!

don't you mean get Unorganized? :winkkiss:

I used to train with some folks over on the other side of the water when I lived there. Some were great guys, some were, well, a little off. But there was some good training. I wish I could still do it but with the economy and not much income it's hard to justify the expense of long travel for short rewards. I would love it if there were folks in the Kitsap/Pierce/Mason county area.

I will be seeing you on the next episode of COPS...

Everybody in this country is a part of the civilian militia. Why do you think there is a DCM program where you can get a cheap M1 Garrand for life? The government will help you aquire one. Director of Civilian Marksmanship was started back after WWII. It was started so that the civilian population can defend there homes and themselves if this country was invaded by another country. It is the news media that portrays the civilian militia as some Timothy Mcvay motovated deal. It is your constitutional right to defend yourself against governments both foriegn and demestic. Hence the Civilian militia. It is not against ANY law to be part of a civilian militia. In this day and age it is not PC.

don't you mean get Unorganized? :winkkiss:

I used to train with some folks over on the other side of the water when I lived there. Some were great guys, some were, well, a little off. But there was some good training. I wish I could still do it but with the economy and not much income it's hard to justify the expense of long travel for short rewards. I would love it if there were folks in the Kitsap/Pierce/Mason county area.

Well im over here in pierce, i'd be interested in forming a squad of men an women.

I will be seeing you on the next episode of COPS...
:nuts:

I clicked the link just out of curiosity.... I wonder what database I'm cross referenced too now!!!
What makes you thinkk you arent already in some sort of database for your google search habits or for your visits to NWFA.com?

This fear needs to stop..
We have the right to free speech. we have the right to assemble. We have the right to bear arms.

Once you start becoming afraid of exercising your rights, not only do you know you've got a serious problem going on but they are already winning the battle.

Everybody in this country is a part of the civilian militia. Why do you think there is a DCM program where you can get a cheap M1 Garrand for life? The government will help you aquire one. Director of Civilian Marksmanship was started back after WWII. It was started so that the civilian population can defend there homes and themselves if this country was invaded by another country. It is the news media that portrays the civilian militia as some Timothy Mcvay motovated deal. It is your constitutional right to defend yourself against governments both foriegn and demestic. Hence the Civilian militia. It is not against ANY law to be part of a civilian militia. In this day and age it is not PC.

Cheap M1 Garand, what? :huh:
I want one.

The political structure of the USofA federal government does not work without a non government controlled militia. reread the 2nd A in this light, emphasis on the first half:

"A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

As in maintaining a free state. A People's Militia is like the 4th branch of the "government." Or perhaps we should say branches of a functional civil society. 3 "federal" + 1 "public" = 4 branches. The constitutionally mandated militia is the check on the three other branches should they conspire to violate the people. I truly believe participation in a militia is not merely a constitutional right but a constitutional duty.

um, yeah, we are all in databases. get over it. look up jeremy bentham's panopticon, Frank Kitson, the doctrine of permanent insurgency with regard to theories of social control, Louis Giuffrida and the CTSI, the origins of biometrics in 1800s france, and the youtube video about the people who bankrolled facebook.

as far as "unorganized," this is a reference to Title 10 of the US Code - the legal difference between National Guard and everyone else.
National Guard of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CMP availability of rifles varies over time

I guarantee if a militia isn't started as some undercover FBI/DHS sting, it will most definitely be infiltrated and observed for any crime that can be made public and against the 2nd amendment. I'm not even clicking the link.

Be very careful to weed out any infiltrators.. the powers that be love to send in instigators.. watch out for anyone advocating violent preemptive actions

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top