JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like a trend...

Glad to see some property owner level justice being handed out. Saves our justice system some extra cash. Hopefully the second perp spent his last hours curled up under a bush some where waiting for his turn to feed the worms.

I have been watching this since it happened. Pretty close to where Wife and I used to live. I too keep thinking the shooter needs to shut up and stop talking. He is NOT doing himself any favors by talking to media. Was glad to see another scum assume room temp.

I have been watching this since it happened. Pretty close to where Wife and I used to live. I too keep thinking the shooter needs to shut up and stop talking. He is NOT doing himself any favors by talking to media. Was glad to see another scum assume room temp.
Hopefully the guy who bled out didn't stain the carpet.

Based on the minimal "facts" from the news, Mr. Smith may be safe from prosecution in Pierce county today, but he can still snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory if his talking sounds like entitlement or gloating.

Darin

Last Edited:
Nice to see a positive outcome for the homeowner, but he needs to STFU to the media and police until the investigation is closed.
Yes I totally agree. I thought it pretty bold to filmed head on. Sure he was wearing dark glasses but still ... I think if I talked to the media at all it would be off camera, or at least with my back to the camera.

This happened less then 3 miles from my house. I have lived here in Spanaway for 3 years this coming march. In that time , with in a 5 miles radius. This is the 7th fatal shooting since I moved in. Southeast Tacoma and southeast Pierce county is a mess right now. Abandoned cars everywhere, and a very large homeless community as well.

Last Edited:
This happened less then 3 miles from my house. I have lived here in Spanaway for 3 years this coming march. In that time , with in a 5 miles radius. This is the 7th fatal shooting since I moved in. Sout east Tacoma and southeast Pierce county is a mess right now. Abandoned cars everywhere, and a very large homeless community as well.
YEP when we moved out there several years ago the place we lived was quite nice. First thing I noticed was walking my dogs and kids bikes left out in front of the house. That could not be done in NW Tacoma at that time. Did not take long though and started to see the scum encroaching. As the scum get more and more bold due to no consequences there is going to be more and more of someone doing something on their own. Of course one side will wring their hands and say how horrible this is. :mad:

Based on the minimal "facts" from the news, Mr. Smith may be safe from prosecution in Pierce county today, but he can still snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory if his talking sounds like entitlement or gloating.

Darin
Based on a recent video I saw I said the same thing. He's lucky this didn't occur in Kenosha WI because this guy would be in jail with a prosecutor attempting to ruin his life.

1) So Deadguy's accomplice should go down for Felony Murder. Don't hold you breath.

2) I 2nd the motion vis-a-vis STFU. The Lamestream Media hates us and has no regard for the facts or presenting them accurately. Even if they aren't deliberately lying, what they say has little or no relationship to what actually happened. Speaking to them is just handing them rocks to throw at you.

Hell, even if the Pierce County prosecutor declines to file I expect Buttbangs-Little-Boys Bob to file charges of his own.

This guy got global ink and that threatens the narrative of Proggie Paradise... and that simply cannot be tolerated.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top