JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't matter, and won't matter, to me. I'll pay it whatever it is to GTFO of this communist shhithole of a state and live free...
I said the same things about leaving California. I don't care if it costs more to live in Washington. I want OUT!. Nowadays its way cheaper to live here. I'm a hopeful person. I believe we will see a shift back to conservatism because the left has overplayed its hand so badly. This November will be telling. I believe its possible that we could get a veto-proof majority in both houses. I'm also hopeful the Supreme court will start to overturn a lot of the anti-gun crap we've been living under. The SeaTac area is a mess no doubt, but there's a lot of good places in Washington as well. There's nothing I need or want in the Seattle corridor so they can rot in their own poop for all I care, unless the folks living there open their eyes, they'll never change, but I think/hope there's enough good people in the rest of the state who will open their eyes and see that this year is the year we can make the changes we need to make.
We'll find out in 8 months or less.

For me it's not just the anti-gun stuff. As they've said themselves, it's just a start. And they're behind schedules.

Of course the ruling parties of the major city hubs are delusional, with obvious current examples where they should pump the brakes on wokism, they're not.
They took speech and religion, working on guns where they should be losing with new gun ownership and lack of police protection. The failures are stacking up and outside of a few politicians being outspoken, things are getting very real.

Unfortunately if things get worse, the magazine limits will be toothless. The courts won't have the bandwidth to care. That's a blessing and a curse.

For me it's not just the anti-gun stuff. As they've said themselves, it's just a start. And they're behind schedules.
Oh, to be sure, it's not just the anti-gun stuff for me, either. It's just that that's the most in-my-face thing they're foisting upon me over here in EWA.
In general, our LE agencies on this side of the state deride and mock those in King and Snohomish Counties, and especially the "leadership" in Olympia.
Nearly every county sheriff over here has taken an oath to not enforce any of this gun-grabbin' bullshhit coming out of Olympia and being driven by Seattle.

But it goes beyond their anti-2A stance, as I said. The expansion of wokeism is destroying communities by the defunding of LE and the attendant rampant rise in crime as a direct result, the coddling of criminals and refusal to prosecute crimes, the encouragement of drug addicts and the homeless by supplying more of precisely what is killing them, etc. And all of this occurs under the watchful eye of our white liberal "betters" who claim they're "reimagining a kinder response to the members of our community" when in fact they are hurting precisely the very people they claim to be helping. It's sickening...

I said the same things about leaving California. I don't care if it costs more to live in Washington. I want OUT!. Nowadays its way cheaper to live here. I'm a hopeful person. I believe we will see a shift back to conservatism because the left has overplayed its hand so badly. This November will be telling. I believe its possible that we could get a veto-proof majority in both houses. I'm also hopeful the Supreme court will start to overturn a lot of the anti-gun crap we've been living under. The SeaTac area is a mess no doubt, but there's a lot of good places in Washington as well. There's nothing I need or want in the Seattle corridor so they can rot in their own poop for all I care, unless the folks living there open their eyes, they'll never change, but I think/hope there's enough good people in the rest of the state who will open their eyes and see that this year is the year we can make the changes we need to make.
We'll find out in 8 months or less.
You still have King County rigging the statewide races, and any districts that include parts of KC, to overcome. I hope to see that too, but unless we get some serious Election Integrity measures imposed it's gonna take a miracle on the SMOD level since 40% of this state's eligible voters consistently just sit with their thumbs up their butts.

If YOU don't turn in your ballot there's always SOMEBODY who'd be happy to drop one in your name, and you guaranteed WON'T like the choices they make "for you"...

I'm pretty sure all these officers of the courts and state officials take an oath of office where they swear to follow the Constitution and to do their job. There is a failure on both of those.

"In general, our LE agencies on this side of the state deride and mock those in King and Snohomish Counties, and especially the "leadership" in Olympia." And this is why we are hearing grumblings about making sheriff an appointed position, rather than elected.

"In general, our LE agencies on this side of the state deride and mock those in King and Snohomish Counties, and especially the "leadership" in Olympia." And this is why we are hearing grumblings about making sheriff an appointed position, rather than elected.
That would really screw you sooner rather than later fer sure...

Question - Will one in WA be able to USE the 10 + round mags they currently own after the law takes effect ? Such as at the range, in the woods etc. OR do the mags have to stay 'home' ?

Last Edited:
Question - Will one in WA be able to USE the 10 + round mags they currently own after the law takes effect ? Such as at the range, in the woods etc. OR do the mags have to stay 'home' ?
Yes, one can use them, provided that said magazines were in one's possession prior to July 1, 2022...

...although there's no way to prove, or even disprove, possession prior to the effective date. So really, kind of a pretty stupid law... :rolleyes:

The problem will come when a manufacturer introduces a new gun that uses magazines which did not exist before July 1, 2022. If someone in possession of those mags pissed off a policeman it would make an easy charge.

The problem will come when a manufacturer introduces a new gun that uses magazines which did not exist before July 1, 2022. If someone in possession of those mags pissed off a policeman it would make an easy charge.
The problem is what is clearly written right in the constitution is not being adhered to by the government and ironically the very purpose of Americans possessing arms according to the constitution is to physically prevent such actions.

That would really screw you sooner rather than later fer sure...
"Appointed" by WHOM, exactly? That idea is a non-starter in a "free country", one would hope. The sheriff position is too powerful to be appointed by any political machine...

"Appointed" by WHOM, exactly? That idea is a non-starter in a "free country", one would hope. The sheriff position is too powerful to be appointed by any political machine...
Sadly this is already happening. As long as voters sit back and do nothing more counties will follow. The appointments will be the same as they do for a City Police Chief. In the case of counties it would be the board of directors by whatever name they call it. Its just one more little way for those who want total power to take a little more. Often when stuff like this comes along its due to so many who just do not pay any attention to what is going on until its done. :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top