JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So for anyone that is wondering the magazine capacity ban goes into effect on July 1st 2022 for Washington state. You won't be able to buy, sell or mail mags over 10rd. Penalty they list is year in jail and $5,000 fine. They were pretty thorough in screwing lawful gun owners, you won't even be able to buy from someone on here and have them mail it to you or even meet you in Washington to get it. You can't even send them into the state for someone for free.
The only loophole I can see is buying it out of state and taking it home yourself.

I feel bad for you guys and I hope it gets repealed soon. Also noticed that you can't even bring your own mags over 10rd into Washington state after July 1st.

This state is in a race to the bottom running against Commiefornia!

Anyone entering a pool to see how many days it takes before WA ends up in Court after Insley signs it?

Jay and Sideshow Bob can go choke out on a massive turd.

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 10.17.37 PM.png

So for anyone that is wondering the magazine capacity ban goes into effect on July 1st 2022 for Washington state. You won't be able to buy, sell or mail mags over 10rd. Penalty they list is year in jail and $5,000 fine. They were pretty thorough in screwing lawful gun owners, you won't even be able to buy from someone on here and have them mail it to you or even meet you in Washington to get it. You can't even send them into the state for someone for free.
The only loophole I can see is buying it out of state and taking it home yourself.
I believe they put in a clause in their to prove you had it prior to July 1st 2022. That the burden is on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe they put in a clause in their to prove you had it prior to July 1st 2022. That the burden is on you. mother F**kers
Proof of ownership isn't part of it as there isn't a way to prove ownership other than hearsay, or demand to see recipes which won't happen. If it's in your possession than that makes it yours if you say so. All they can do is ask how long you've had it and that's it.

I believe they put in a clause in their to prove you had it prior to July 1st 2022. That the burden is on you. mother F**kers
There is nothing in the 9 page bill about you having to prove you purchased the magazines before the law went into effect. For the moment we are still innocent until proven guilty.

Jay signed bills all day yesterday but not 5078, Governor and so called media failed to bring it up while discussing the 2022 session on Thursday.

Is this because the bill does pretty much nothing but screw the FFl's?

Proof of ownership isn't part of it as there isn't a way to prove ownership other than hearsay, or demand to see recipes which won't happen. If it's in your possession than that makes it yours if you say so. All they can do is ask how long you've had it and that's it.
The only people who will get in a "jam" over this are those who are doing something to get attention already or those who can't shut up. After this goes in people driving in from out of state if they have a box full of new mags sitting on the seat? Yes they may. Kind of like every year close to 4th. There is always some clown drives to one of the Reservation firework sales, fills the back of a pickup with them, then gets stopped driving home. Then cry when they all get taken.:eek:

What, magazine ban? That's the first I've heard about it. How did that happen? :rolleyes:
It's important to keep abreast of things in this state as much as you can. It was kept hidden by the media and slipped in by a few of our less reputable legislators to "protect our state". I found this channel that is pretty useful info:

Last Edited:
What if you already have a stack of,say, 30 rd mil spec mags for a ar type firearm or factory mags for a glock19. Already have, you have had them for ever....are these grand fathered in? how would you prove that?,, are you expected to surrender them to the gov???
out of stater asking for clarity. ....and do washintonians really think this is going to work and/or be enforced??? what about those that dont follow the rules?, you know, the ones the media mentions bu act, those without names, faces and/or a place to live?

Please consult with the five other threads addressing the Bill.
or
Read the Bill
👍
Sadly you are only seeing the tip of this iceberg. A year, or two from now we will have people coming here to say they just found out about this. When it passed I went to work to warn the MANY shooters I know about this. Everyone one of them had no idea what I was talking about. :s0054:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top