JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was reading the law and no where in there says anything about magazine extensions. It does talk about manufacturing but if it's already a hi cap mag does it matter if I add an extension?
This is one of those questions that I would bet would get very different answers if you ask several legal experts :D
For me? I would just do it and NEVER admit you changed anything. For example I have to guess they still make those +2 bottoms for mags like Glock? So if I take a 17 round mag I already own and put the +2 on it making it a 19 round? I would "think" it would be fine. If it did this I would never admit to any "authority" I did is for some reason they asked me.

Taylor Freelance is located in Bellingham, Wa. and has been in extensive contact with the AG's office regarding this topic and he is still selling his mag extensions. Ring them up and talk to Robin regarding this issue.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top