JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Life for the law abiding citizen gets more and more difficult whilst life for the criminal continues to get easier. Are we eventually going to meet in the middle, and when we do, what does that mean?
@CRBMoA answered that already
2021 had KR and Mr. & Mrs. Howell (McCloskey).

2022 will have many more at the current rate of decay.

I don't know. Not sure proximity to a motor vehicle is really an "aggravating" factor in the same way as murder of a police officer or judge, or during a kidnapping.

That said, I'd rather elevate all first degree murders to aggravated, rather than ease up on some.

And bring back the death penalty in WA.

Life for the law abiding citizen gets more and more difficult whilst life for the criminal continues to get easier. Are we eventually going to meet in the middle, and when we do, what does that mean?
That'll be when the law-abiding become outlaws. Then I will tear off all my mattress tags and bring my tomato plants inside. :eek:

Washington state lawmakers introduced a bill this month that would reduce penalties for drive-by shootings with the aim of "promoting racial equity."

So….. they want to make it essentially easier to commit an ACTUAL crime with a firearm, while also wanting to make possession of certain firearms (and accoutrements) a serious crime……. even though the aforementioned ACTUAL crime is often committed with said firearms (and accoutrements) that they want to ban.

You DF's that keep voting for these whack-jobs need your heads examined.

o_O:rolleyes:

Okay. Change the text to 'from a moving vehicle' to establish, what, "wanton disregard" as an enhancement beyond murder?

The fact that this nonsense is being promoted as racial justice is... odd... almost seems like the people proposing the bill are making certain stereotypes about certain groups of people doing certain things.... hmm....

I don't know. Not sure proximity to a motor vehicle is really an "aggravating" factor in the same way as murder of a police officer or judge, or during a kidnapping.

That said, I'd rather elevate all first degree murders to aggravated, rather than ease up on some.

And bring back the death penalty in WA.
Shooting from a vehicle is insanely dangerous to bystanders. Hell, it's against the law to shoot at a deer in the middle of nowhere from a vehicle, even carry a loaded rifle in a vehicle, or shoot across a road. These things are recognized as risky in the boonies -- shooting from a vehicle in an urban area is 1000x worse. Absolutely should be upgraded to the max because of the ridiculous risk to innocents.

Shooting from a vehicle is insanely dangerous to bystanders. Hell, it's against the law to shoot at a deer in the middle of nowhere from a vehicle, even carry a loaded rifle in a vehicle, or shoot across a road. These things are recognized as risky in the boonies -- shooting from a vehicle in an urban area is 1000x worse. Absolutely should be upgraded to the max because of the ridiculous risk to innocents.
That's not what the law says. It says either from the vehicle or from the immediate area of the vehicle used to transport the murderer. Call me crazy, but stepping out of a vehicle to shoot a fellow gang banger doesn't seem as bad as kidnapping and murdering a kid.

Also, the ban of shooting from vehicles while hunting is more about poaching than safety.

But murder is murder as far as I'm concerned. They should all end up in the chair or on a rope. It should be a moot point.

I didn't see anything in the law that applied only to young or black men. I saw it applied to people shooting from a car or near a car they were transported in. And, according the the article, ONE person has been charged using this escalation. Hardly discriminatory. But I agree, there is an underwritten acknowledgement that gang bangers in that area are most likely young, black men. Are THEY racist?!

I didn't see anything in the law that applied only to young or black men. I saw it applied to people shooting from a car or near a car they were transported in. And, according the the article, ONE person has been charged using this escalation. Hardly discriminatory. But I agree, there is an underwritten acknowledgement that gang bangers in that area are most likely young, black men. Are THEY racist?!
There's the question!
Is something still racist if it is true? A fact?
I would wager big money that 90% plus of all drive-by shootings are perpetrated by black and/or Hispanic gang members. So yeah people arrested for this activity will be minorities. So what? Does it make the crime less heinous? Is a child less dead because he was shot by a minority gang member spraying bullets everywhere?

The Olympia-based moron society (AKA Democrat retards) needs to remember:
The crime is the issue. Not the race of the perps.

Response from my Rep.

1641180559221.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top