JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In this state (I guess both Washington and Oregon) they belong to the ruling party - the communist party, so called the Democrats of our current time.
Yes I lump all Dems into one blanket statement. Same idiots that can't understand why crime is increasing after defunding cops.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that soon solid, upstanding citizens are going to have to make some very hard choices.

2021 had KR and Mr. & Mrs. Howell (McCloskey).

2022 will have many more at the current rate of decay.

And now get this: Tarra Simmons, an elected member of the House of Representatives from Bremerton, the Bill's (HB 1692) author and sponsor, is a convicted felon.

Simmons was sentenced to 30 months in the State Penitentiary for theft and drug charges. This was BEFORE she was elected to office.

The Washington State Supreme Court Ruled that the State Bar Association could not refuse her as a member of the Bar, so she was sworn in as a licensed Attorney in 2018.

Last Edited:
You have to realize that we are at war already. The progressives are bound and determined to make their Communist utopia happen. What are you gonna do about it? Cry on the internet?

I agree, reduce the penalty. Sentence the gang bangers to attend a pistol marksmanship class so they will learn to shoot straight and hit their target, (other gang bangers) and not hit innocent bystanders. Solves more than one problem. :D

So, if "they" get drivebys, do "we" get lynchings? I mean, one of those crimes doesn't even involve a weapon, so...

this is a joke for the sensitive types out there

Well, it must be a real thing, because I found a bill number, House Bill 1692, elsewhere. Which wasn't in the link in the OP, at least I didn't see it.

So they are brazen or careless enough to admit that there is a racial basis for some types of crimes. That's a new one.

I'm not too hot under the collar about this. My feeling is there is yet enough bi-partisan common sense in the state legislature that this won't pass. May not make it out of committee.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top