JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How to write a "short" story.... the only thing I learned is that Vancouver is a suburb of Portland. I wonder how Vancouvites feel about that...
I thought exactly the same thing.

So , if you have no buildings over 10 stories, you aren't a real city?? Please help me understand. I'm just a unedeummacated hillbilly.

Oh , maybe you have to charge $2000 a month rent for a studio apartment before you qualify for big city cred.

I thought exactly the same thing.

So , if you have no buildings over 10 stories, you aren't a real city?? Please help me understand. I'm just a unedeummacated hillbilly.

Oh , maybe you have to charge $2000 a month rent for a studio apartment before you qualify for big city cred.
I don't know that Couv wants to be a big city, but for gosh sakes it's in a DIFF STATE ENTIRELY. Seems like reducing it to the status of less famous lil sister/brother.

Keep Vantucky Normal.
I work in a hick town that's currently being invaded by Olympia types.
They have a look about them, and when they ask for dumb hippie stuff I do my best to weird them out.

Some retired state worker lady the other day told me she didn't know how to cut up a chicken. I jumped at the chance to describe how to break joints and tear skin, while using my own human anatomy to illustrate.

Go back to Tumwater, you lames!

This is just sad, sad, sad, again. Prayers for the deputy's family, and for the ever thinning blue line.

My wife also asked me about "enough guns" and putting another ready rifle out! I have a great wife ;):)

A lot of people are failing to uphold their oath allowing these terrorists to continue to grow.
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic
-Robert

On the radio Lars Larson had a guest today that gave more details about the shooting. Seems he was undercover investigating a robbery of a storage locker that had weapons, ammo, body armor and helmets taken. And one of the weapons used had been stolen.

Was going to post in the thread about the storage robbery but it has been deleted. Bet the weapons were funneled to the groups celebrating the Murder.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top