JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
However, the bill is written more as a set of goals than strict regulation.

Lol... must be one of those presidential "actions", or "orders"? (I bet the prez doesn't know either)

In the photo, those politicians look very pleased with themselves.

-Robert

It's another idiotic idea and another reason why things are going down the toilet! Like aforementioned statements they will get things from China by way of diesel guzzling ships, and still have to get rid of the batteries when they no longer charge and that is done with more damage to the environment than the fossil fuel automobiles. Oh yeah before I forget... guess that all the douche bags are buying the rest of us the automobiles that run on electric. How about we euthanize the left and we can all live better? :s0140: :rolleyes:

1) Yet more evidence that Seattle is ruining running Washington State.

2) The answer to the non-existent problem of anthropogenic climate change is hemp. Anything that can be made from geologic petroleum can be made from hemp oil (motor fuel, plastics, paint, etc.) + the biomass energy of the stalks and leaves. Hemp recycles the carbon rather than adding to it. Henry Ford built a car with all the body panels made from hemp (10 * the impact resistance of steel https://internationalhighlife.com/henry-ford-hemp-car/) and powered by hemp-based biofuel.

3) Hemp seed is highly nutritious.

4) One reason we aren't getting some % of our energy needs from this benevolent plant is that TPTB aren't interested in atmospheric carbon, but in controlling We the Peons' access to energy and transportation.

I don't want to brag or anything but I moved out of Washington State 2 years ago.
I'm going to have to stop typing now though.
It's hard to type while rolling around on the floor in fits of laughter.
Where did you go? This disease is spreading like wildfire. I am trying to find someplace turning more red, vs more purple.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top