JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just so I understand this, "So the 90 day wait for implementation starts when he signs it or 20 days has past (Mar. 29th)".

The 6/9/16 date is based on the 20 days after 3/29.

The 3/29 is based on 20 days after he was delivered the bill and did NOTHING(sign or veto it).

Submitting you form1 April 1st for what reason?

It's 90 days from the end of the regular session. The date was verified by the judiciary counsel.

Regarding my submissions... Rather than wait for 6/9 to submit, I'm going to do it after the 3/29 date. It'll be well after 6/9 before anyone at NFA brash even looks at it. Some are afraid of getting denied if they send it in early.

It's 90 days from the end of the regular session. The date was verified by the judiciary counsel.

Regarding my submissions... Rather than wait for 6/9 to submit, I'm going to do it after the 3/29 date. It'll be well after 6/9 before anyone at NFA brash even looks at it. Some are afraid of getting denied if they send it in early.

Okay.

Thanks!!

I would suggest that EVERYBODY remember his childish BS when it comes to election time!

This pretty much says it all about this yahoo!

Inslee Ambulace chaser.jpg

June 9th is when it become legal (again) to make a SBR.
Most will tell you to wait until then before you send in your Form 1, so you can be assured it's approved. Or you can send it in now and and take the chance it could be denied.

June 9th is when it become legal (again) to make a SBR.
Most will tell you to wait until then before you send in your Form 1, so you can be assured it's approved. Or you can send it in now and and take the chance it could be denied.

Ahh ok, wasn't sure if it bypassed the ATF stamps..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top