JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, yesterday, Inslee vetoed 27 bills and called a special session, in effect, to punish legislators for not getting a budget completed. Has anyone heard if this bill was one of those vetoed? It sounds like this is all retribution against legislators. He did sign some bills, but this one is not on the list of those he signed. I can't seem to find the list of the 27 bills he vetoed.

He did exactly what he said he would do last week. I heard this on Kiro radio. He made that threat because the legislators did not pass a budget bill. What a jerk!

He did exactly what he said he would do last week. I heard this on Kiro radio. He made that threat because the legislators did not pass a budget bill. What a jerk!

Hopefully the voters of Washington remember this, in my opinion, childish act and repay him in kind when he's up for re-election. His website lists the bills he signed, but none of the vetoed bills, so it's hard to tell if he touched this one. I guess he's holding more bills in reserve during the 20-day window, holding those over legislators heads if they don't pass a budget.

One lawmaker referred to Inslee's actions as a "tantrum", not governing.

True and I talked to his office and politely stated my unhappiness with the Governor not working with the legislature. Your voice can be powerful. I would suggest everyone call his office.

Contacted "Gov" Inslee and voiced my general dissatisfaction on the bills issue.

Nothing specific to hurt the "cause".

Sounds like another hungry politician that thinks " they " are in charge not the people.
In reality hes acting like 2 year old. Pass a budget or I'll hold my breath and
stomp my feet. Sorry we have just as much a mentally ill Gov here.
She should have never been elected to secretary let alone governor what a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a date for you.... 6/9/16. That's the date the updated law goes into effect. While technically Inslee still has a couple days to veto it, that is unlikely to happen.
Personally, after the 1st of April, I'll be submitting 1 or 2 more F1s for SBRs.

Got a date for you.... 6/9/16. That's the date the updated law goes into effect. While technically Inslee still has a couple days to veto it, that is unlikely to happen.
Personally, after the 1st of April, I'll be submitting 1 or 2 more F1s for SBRs.

Just so I understand this, "So the 90 day wait for implementation starts when he signs it or 20 days has past (Mar. 29th)".

The 6/9/16 date is based on the 20 days after 3/29.

The 3/29 is based on 20 days after he was delivered the bill and did NOTHING(sign or veto it).

Submitting you form1 April 1st for what reason?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top