JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My recommendation would be to pick up the Glock 17, 19, and 20 to make up for lost time. Then get the 21 for your 21st birthday. Glock 22 on your next birthday and work your way through the product line from there.

Welcome Washington Shooter... Welcome to this site. I, too am in WA on the east side of the State.

It would be nice to find others in the Spokane, WA or Couer d'Alene, ID area. I am particularly looking for areas to shoot outdoors.

I have a SIG516 Patrol tactical rifle and other handguns.

Howdy.

Revolvers are fun. .357 /.38spec is nice, for your first handgun. You can end up spending half as much as the gun in magazines, that work. Revolvers like S&W and Ruger GP100 always work, when you need it. And no mag issues. Just have to have a sack of shells in your pocket.

Welcome to the forum.

i've looked at the glocks as well as the xdms and have shot both, neither enough to make a decision on yet. i'm still debating on whether i want a target/open carry gun or something i could actually use for concealed carry. also curious about double action only or da/sa handguns

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top