JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMHO Inslee is a tax & spend jackass. His AG wants to outlaw all semi auto guns around for over 100 years good luck on tracking them.
Last major election, about 20 items on balllet to tax everything even off shore investments. Pamphlet NOT one mention what all these wanted to collect Billions would be used for. Only one passed tax on vaping.

Agreed as we have found out painfully in the past, as I sit here looking at my newly arrived in the mail request for money from the SAF I can't help but wonder why there have been lawsuits filed in other states yet not here! I cannot go purchase a gun right now as the Whatcom Co. Sheriff and Bellingham PD locally are not processing background checks. I suppose I could travel to another county. So preemption is no longer law here in Washington! The point in this is that I have no answers and as the CEO of a 2500 member gun club here in Whatcom Co. I am getting calls daily asking these questions and there is no place to get a straight answer. I get it you may not want to publicly disclose the strategy feel free to PM me. I am thankful for your efforts Dan and please don't read this as a dig on you or SAF a great many of us out here would gladly reach deeper in our pockets if we had a clue what was going on! Do we in localized areas that are being infringed need to spend our money locally and sue ourselves??

Traveling to another county won't do you any good. Your background check will be sent to your local agency that covers the area where you reside.

Inslee issued a new list of "essential" businesses. I don't see firearms dealers as being allowed to operate. Do you?

https://www.governor.wa.gov/sites/default/files/Guidance Bulletin - Proclamation 20-25, 03.31.2020.pdf
It seems to me that Inslee has achieved his dream of shutting down firearms owner transactions simply by excluding firearms dealers from this list. This is much easier for him than getting a bill passed in the legislature or via billionaire funded initiative. I think this is something that the SAF should be examining as a constitutional challenge.
Store are open in pierce co.....

I find it strange that the 2AF hasn't brought suit against Jerkoff Jay yet. They've already threatened and/or sued PA, NJ, DE, PDRK, NOLA and yet, haven't really done much in their home state. My hope is that the 2AF will soon announce either a lawsuit or a change in WA's essential list.

Ray
Most of the gun stores I know are open....not missing a beat.

Most of the gun stores I know are open....not missing a beat.

Yup and business is booming. It seems like every time I drive by County Line, there's barely room to park.

Before I knew the deal, I just didn't want to dime them out by posting that info on a public forum.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top