JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
" Seattle and King County are once again recording very low homicide figures for 2010, leaving Seattle-centric gun prohibitionists with something of a problem as the year comes to an end, explaining why they would like the Evergreen State’s gun laws to be more reflective of places like Milwaukee or Chicago, where homicide rates are soaring..."

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

Reality often doesn't support extremist views. That is just the way it is most of the time. Unfortunately, extremists seldom allow reality to affect their positions or actions.

With everyone owning a gun you might end up with a few more rednecks offing their striiper ex-girlfriend and a few more boneheads shooting their wives in the face when cleaning their guns, but with few people owning guns you seem to get a lot more opportunistic violent crimes against strangers and innocent people.

Reality often doesn't support extremist views. That is just the way it is most of the time. Unfortunately, extremists seldom allow reality to affect their positions or actions.

With everyone owning a gun you might end up with a few more rednecks offing their striiper ex-girlfriend and a few more boneheads shooting their wives in the face when cleaning their guns, but with few people owning guns you seem to get a lot more opportunistic violent crimes against strangers and innocent people.

imokaywiththis.jpg

You're going to have more metro morons shooting their stripper girl friend than rural rednecks shooting the same.

C'mon, I doubt that. The sticks are where strippers tend to do most of their prowling. Metro guys just pay and play. Hillbillies are dumb enough to actually date them. For some reason Bubbas of all walks of life (be they professional wrestlers, boxers, pro-athletes, actors, or just down home hicks) consider stripper wives a must have accessory.

I have always thought of that as being similar to deciding to buy the car you rented at the airport for full MSRP. Why would you do that when you know their have been way to many people in it before you doing god knows what to it? Just drive it for the day and turn it back in. Let someone else deal with the weird smell, non-factory parts, and the leaking fuel line.

Playboy Penguin....I didn't respond to, or even read your "I wanna be a cop" thread.......But with a f&&#37;ked up attitude like your posts in this thread display...You'd probably go far........Now, wanna hear some sh!t about gays?????? Or should I use a derogatory name for them first?

W44

Playboy Penguin....I didn't respond to, or even read your "I wanna be a cop" thread.......But with a f&%ked up attitude like your posts in this thread display...You'd probably go far........Now, wanna hear some sh!t about gays?????? Or should I use a derogatory name for them first?

W44

"Wanna be a cop" thread? I have already been a cop. State patrol to be precise. I never, ever want to be one again. Horrible job for low pay.

I find it incredibly funny that you are offended by a comment about "bubbas." I have never met someone that admits to being one. Bubba is not something you are born. It is something you have to consciously choose to be...or at least suffer a few head injuries to become. :D

And for the record, I am a full fledged hillbilly. A true apalachian born and raised one. Not the wannabes you see around here.

"Wanna be a cop" thread? I have already been a cop. State patrol to be precise. I never, ever want to be one again. Horrible job for low pay.

I find it incredibly funny that you are offended by a comment about "bubbas." I have never met someone that admits to being one. Bubba is not something you are born. It is something you have to consciously choose to be...or at least suffer a few head injuries to become. :D

And for the record, I am a full fledged hillbilly. A true apalachian born and raised one. Not the wannabes you see around here.

PBP... Youre alright in my book. For what its worth... LOL.

A friend was in charge of Adult Advertising at a newspaper in Sacramento - She was telling me the strange dynamic between strippers and hookers - both groups look down on each other - the vast majority of strippers think that hooking is beneath them and wonder why they would take health risks and demean themselves by letting any and everyone use their body any way you can think of when they could just strip and get the same or more money. Hookers look down on strippers as stupid for working so hard to make a buck on an 8 hour shift while having to pay the club to work when they could lay back and get paid the same amount of money in as long as it takes them to service 2-3 johns.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top