JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As a Seattle area native I'm sickened by what I see from the west side these days. I had no desire to move back other than to bask in cooler weather and support my folks.

We returned to Washington to be closer to my aging parents. We are independent business owners who can live virtually anywhere in the country. I lost my Dad only months after returning from what I refer to as 'free states' south of here. So glad I could spend his last moments at his side. Mom's health is fragile in itself.

We're in a small town in Eastern Washington which is in the reddest county of the state. Gun friendly conservatives for the most part, including our Sheriff. Nothing like living on the loony west side. A 'free county' if you will. I'm a big advocate of splitting our half of the state away from the leftist west. But we may sell off our properties and get the hell out of the state rather than put up with this BS any longer. If we lose Mom anytime soon, we'll be gone. Inslee and his nanny state politics are despicable.

If Seattle and the west side doesn't wake up to what it's become then I have to state that they deserve everything coming to them. I'm not sure it's worth fighting for but if we don't do it then who's going to? Obviously not elected officials or the police. I don't see Oath Keepers stepping up anytime soon (I'm a member). My out of state gun buddies are split, not sure if it's their problem or that of Seattle alone. Many of them feel that Seattle deserves what it gets and are hoping this is an educational moment for them. Others feel this will spread and are demanding to nip it in the bud ASAP.

For the record, Washington and Seattle are an absolute JOKE in the eyes of much of the nation. I speak as both a native and outsider. It's an embarrassment. Not what it was in the 60's when I was growing up. I left the state as a young adult, in search of sunshine and happier people after my job took me to both on a 28 state tour.

Why aren't area residents up in arms and surrounding 'CHAZ' in the masses, filling the streets over the entire Capitol Hill area in protest? What a bunch of mind-numbed sheep, the same type who'd elect such public representatives to begin with...

For the record, the PEOPLE are in charge of the government, not the other way around. The People aren't supposed to fear the government, it's the other way around. That's why we have 2A rights. We need to send the state (and NATION) a message. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH.

No use ranting here but if this is an intro then you have a good feel for where I stand. Take our state back or split it in half and allow freedom and liberty lovers flee the west in droves. IMHO it's the gun community who's going to have to lead that paradigm shift.

We are losing our nation to treasonous anarchist cowards, and Seattle has become the EPICENTER of that movement. Which side are you on, that of seeing our gun rights eroded away a fragment at a time, or that of making Washington a free state, with permitless carry as only the beginning of the restoration of our rights as Washingtonians?

I know where I stand. We need to organize and initiate. Any less and history will reflect our inaction.

Last Edited:
Amen brother. I recently moved here from Alaska where conceal carry doesn't require a permit and you can sell your AR to your neighbor on a handshake. I'm West, but SouthWest and we're pretty red here, although there are a few folks that would polish Dimslee's shoes if given the chance. I sure hope your right that this is a wake-up call, but I fear that so many people vote based on whether there is a D or R in front of the person's name, not what is best for the country/state/county/city..... Welcome to the club BTW......

I've grown up hear, my parents grew up hear, my grandparents grew up here. None of us like the direction things have gone, and we have some pretty particular opinions about the reasons why. I used to say I'd never move to California because of how crazy their laws were, but California moved to me.

Welcome aboard!
Where to start?
We are so divided on the simplest things, such a movement to take back control of the states and our gov, would be next to impossible!
I'm known for saying: Nothing will change, nothing will happen until things hit people where it hurts the most, their wallets! Folks cannot be bothered to get out and vote, ether they are lazy, believe it doesn't matter or is an illusion, or they vote 3rd party when it's obvious the 3rd option is only wasting said vote, or they play the high road card, "I'm voting my conscious" Or "i'm voting for who I think is best" even when that person doesn't stand a snowballs chance in Helsinki! Patriots? Yea, were here and were ready to do patriot sh!t, but the problem with that is, once you start down that road, you gotta be all in for the long haul, cause it ain't going to be pretty, and it ain't gonna be fun! Times they are a changin, for good or ill, but changin none the less. Our comforts have made us soft and lazy, but those days are just about over, and were in for some suffering all around, and It's going to be a wild ride no matter how it goes down!

Welcome aboard!
Where to start?
We are so divided on the simplest things, such a movement to take back control of the states and our gov, would be next to impossible!
I'm known for saying: Nothing will change, nothing will happen until things hit people where it hurts the most, their wallets! Folks cannot be bothered to get out and vote, ether they are lazy, believe it doesn't matter or is an illusion, or they vote 3rd party when it's obvious the 3rd option is only wasting said vote, or they play the high road card, "I'm voting my conscious" Or "i'm voting for who I think is best" even when that person doesn't stand a snowballs chance in Helsinki! Patriots? Yea, were here and were ready to do patriot sh!t, but the problem with that is, once you start down that road, you gotta be all in for the long haul, cause it ain't going to be pretty, and it ain't gonna be fun! Times they are a changin, for good or ill, but changin none the less. Our comforts have made us soft and lazy, but those days are just about over, and were in for some suffering all around, and It's going to be a wild ride no matter how it goes down!

Better bust out the Hawaiian shirt and the nods, have the wife make me a few sandwiches because doing 'patriot stuff' will work up an appetite. :) I jest.... partly.

Never owned a Hawaiian shirt, too flashy! Prefer Coyote tan and good boots!:D

I got one on my honeymoon, it's colored about the same as multicam black, although my personal favorite camo is the bright colored neon shirts you can get at Joanns. You see a guy in tactical garb you immediately assume "gun" you see a guy wearing a neon shirt, probably not. Urban camo.

I got my Caharts and blaze green and reflective Not get sucked into a jet engine vest, and well banged up and used hardhat, so i'm good!

Last time I went to a large gathering of people where bags were being checked and their were signs saying certain items were not permitted, neon pink shirt man went right through without a hitch. I'll happily play into the stereotypes and assumptions, let the guy wearing the tactical maxpedition bag get the attention while my $3 shirt makes me dang near invisible.

The guys down south and I were chatting about whether CHAZ truly was an independent space, whether any USA laws actually existed inside. If not, what laws were actually in place? Obviously none. So if that was the case, it's clearly fair game for any type of action for ending the charade, however it unfolds.

Want to be a lawless insurrection nation? Face the consequences. Watching them pee their pants on live TV would be priceless in itself.

Especially if the cleansing was done by a group of liberty lovers wearing pink neon and Hawaiian shirts... :s0005::s0115:

Why aren't area residents up in arms and surrounding 'CHAZ' in the masses, filling the streets over the entire Capitol Hill area in protest? What a bunch of mind-numbed sheep, the same type who'd elect such public representatives to begin with...
I live in Seattle. Until very recently, local media were barely reporting on the CHAZ and much of the reporting is quasi-cheerleading. I think most people in Seattle don't really understand what is going on there but that's changing and the mob may be eating its own soon.

The politicians are shifting and dodging about what happened. Thursday, the mayor and SPD chief had a news conference. The chief said the crafty protesters tricked her into removing barricades protecting the East Precinct police station and she doesn't know who gave the order to abandon it but it wasn't her. The chief also said it was abandoned because of a credible threat relayed via the FBI that the station was going to be the target of an arson attack. The mayor says the chief, who she appointed after rigging the selection process, is calling the shots.

The so-called plan to retake the station is to negotiate with the mob. Meanwhile, average police emergency response times citywide have gone from 5 minutes to 15 minutes, according to Chief Best.

Last Edited:
I live in Seattle. Until very recently, local media were barely reporting on the CHAZ and much of the reporting is quasi-cheerleading. I think most people in Seattle don't really understand what is going on there but that's changing and the mob may be eating its own soon.

The politicians are shifting and dodging about what happened. Thursday, the mayor and SPD chief had a news conference. The chief said the crafty protesters tricked her into removing barricades protecting the East Precinct police station and she doesn't know who gave the order to abandon it but it wasn't her. The chief also said it was abandoned because of a credible threat relayed via the FBI that the station was going to be the target of an arson attack. The mayor says the chief, who she appointed after rigging the selection process, is calling the shots.

The so-called plan to retake the station is to negotiate with the mob. Meanwhile, average police emergency response times citywide have gone from 5 minutes to 15 minutes, according to Chief Best.

As another fellow Seattleite, I think most people just aren't comfortable with conflict or violence. Many want to find a way to resolve all of this with friendship circles and safe spaces. As someone who already avoided downtown like the plague, they can let it all burn, fire is a nice disinfectant. It seems what many anti-freedom folks prefer is to hide behind others doing the dirty work, or the letter of the law. They are waiting for someone to do something, maybe hoping it will magically go away. Many others are just watching (eats popcorn meme) waiting for it all to kick off. I'm more than happy to let them eat their own, in fact, from a media perspective, it's the best option.

Glad you found us. Seattle has been on the decline for 7-8 years and getting worse. This is nothing more than their failed policies coming home to roost. Hopefully others will see that taking Seattle road map leads to failure.

I say let Seattle burn to the ground, that is the only thing that will wake these stupid anti-gunners up. Then who will they be yelling for to protect them?
The Police of course. Then let's not forget that they will be asking for federal funds to rebuild.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to multiple reports, gun sales around the nation are booming as a result of good people realizing the police MAY NOT be there for them inside or outside the home. Some people are starting to get it but only because danger is literally knocking at their doors. Reports say Trump has little legal authority to intervene. All seem to agree that it's up to the Police Chief to defy her superiors and take action unilaterally to restore order in Seattle, at the risk of losing her job. Police response times to crimes has gone from 5 minute averages to 18 minutes yesterday. City residents need to sue.

The 'useful idiot' big 'D' voters may finally be smelling the stench of what their ignorant voting records are producing. I come from a family of big D's in the Seattle area who totally bask in mind-numbed loyal ignorance. My bro and I are the only two freedom loving conservatives in the family. We know first hand how incredibly ignorant some people can be.

One of my major issues with the 2A community is that as a whole we simply don't respond or play the game correctly. How about a 'spontaneous' massive show of force of pro 2A USA-loving patriots surrounding CHAZ on a day like TOMORROW (Saturday), with someone taking the lead and putting a non-radical face and voice to the matters at hand? That would garner national attention immediately while creating a rallying point for 'closet community members' who are dying to see someone take the lead in dealing with this America-hating movement in the heart of Seattle.

Bruce Lee, an unbelievable talent who's buried on Capitol Hill, should be rolling in his grave.

Do you think 10k gun-toting patriots surrounding the protesters inside CHAZ would get the city and state's attention? Would the Mayor respect our rights as much as she does the anarchists freedom to assemble and protest? I, for one, would like to find out.

News Flash: We are losing the values our nation was founded upon. IT'S TIME TO ACT.

Pretty simple. 'Occupy' all entrances and nobody goes in or out. Move in and occupy their spaces in-mass.

There's a new boss in town...

I know there's enough outrage that a proper Call to Action would produce nationwide response. ANTIFA would respond as well, and things may not turn out exactly as they plan.

On the contrary, an announcement from a respected source that a 2A Call to Action for NEXT weekend may achieve the desired results as well. The authorities may be forced to take action out of fear of a much greater issue rising from citizens who've had their fill with this level of anarchy.

At this point it's clear that authorities are frozen in inaction. Time to step up and fill that void. Create a NEW nationwide trend: Citizens rising up and taking back our streets.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top